Can i join you girls? :-)

Good to see you are keeping busy treeze! :) i sometimes feel like i have a burst of energy and want to do loads of things, but its fading fast! Alot of the time i'm exhausted, luckily OH is helping me out loads with things, it's really nice to see him offering to do things for me :). Unfortunately theres some things he can't help with, like my mega burst of cramp i had this morning - OUCH!!! Not had cramp for years (and i've only had it once previously!), was bloody painful! Don't think i've moved so fast for a long time hah!

Thats well good about your maternity pay!!! I've had issues with work but its starting to sort itself out gradually, can't say i'm getting £200 extra though :-( lol, lucky you hun!

Xcited good to see you here as well hun, it's nice not moving over to the next stage on your own! Definetely looking forward to tri 3 with you and all the rants, good stories and worries! :friends:

Some girls from tri 2 will be here really soon as well :) woop!!!

xxx

Welcome hun!

Wow it's mad seeing all you girls coming over to this tri! Makes me realise how close everything is for us June mummies xx

aaaargh talking about cramp... most mornings i feel it just starting to happen in my calf muscles so i quickly pull my toes backwards and that seems to stop it... but the other morning i was too slow and the cramp set in on my right calf muscle (5am in the morning!) I couldn't sit up to get to my foot myself so i had to wake hubby up just yelling "pull my toes backwards... pull my foot - QUICK!" he wondered what the hell was going on lol!!!! ah the joys eh!!

Haha your hubby must have been really confused! :lol:, Yeah i had cramp in my left calf muscle at about half 4 or 5 this morning - totally woke me up like!! I was half asleep and sat up and tried to rub my leg thinking it was just a growing pain type thing, and the pain just shot through the roof, i was up like a shot! I think i panicked and I didn't know what to do (also being half asleep didn't help!), and then "GET UP WOMAN!" went through my head haha.

Ah the joys indeed :) all worth it though! xxx

lol! cramp in the calf muscles is just the worst... the only other place i get it is in 2 of my toes (not the big toe but the next 2 along)... they go really rigid and look like they're dislocated almost... it's almost amusing if it wasn't so painful...

the worst bit is feeling it start and knowling whats coming!!! I always used to think contractions would be like cramp but i don't remember them being anywhere near as painful as the cramp i get in my calf muscle at night!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back