Erm....how should I put this?

BabyDreams

Reaction score
Does having sex the day AF is due make AF late?

Could've sworn she was knocking on my door last night...about to be here...then we BD this am...and nothing so far today!

Sorry if this sounds like an igorant question...but I seem to be late EVERY TIME we have sex around when AF is due.

Does it CAUSE this? Don't want to consider myself LATE and get worked up about nothing if sex causes it.

What do you think???

I always found it bought her on if she was around, maybe you should test!
Good luck :D

me too , if i ever had sex near af id be certain to prob come on durring it , or couple of hours later !

opposite for me sex brings on AF they best buddies lol

Correct me if I'm wrong someone, but I thought you could only delay ovulation, not your period. This is cos your luteal phase is always the same and so once you have ovulated it is a set time til your period (which varies from woman to woman). So, sex before your period wouldn't stop it, but something round ovulation might be delaying it.

As for sex starting your period, I can see why that might happen, with a low cervix all the movement might cause the tissues that are ready to come away, come away a bit early. Like a tree in autumn, the leaves will drop on their own, but if you shake it, they come off faster.

Ok...thanks ladies.
Maybe I oved a little later than I thought. I'll give it a couple of days before I declare myself "late".
But I could've swore AF would be here on Saturday. :roll:

Well, AF caught up with me today.

So, that puts me at CD 15...
I didn't have AF until CD 16 last month, but at cycle day 31. (I ovulated 2 days later this month, but my leutal phase was a day shorter...weird.)

Anyways...can't really say if sex made af 2 days late or if it was the ovulating 2 days later. I'm gonna make this my little research project for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back