erghh

confuzed 88

Reaction score
my hubby is winding me up so bad I've actually decided I don't want him around when I'm in labour, I'm so fed up of talking to a brick wall, he is so inconsiderate and keeps going on like everything is my fault in arguments.. he can see I'm going mad being overdue but that don't stop him from behaving like an arse..honestly of men were to have babies we would b extinct, they think its a peice of cake being pregnant.. maybe they should try it out.. erghh maybe its my hormones going mad but ive had enough of him n told him to go back to his parents.. erghh

Omg I feel the exact same today! I just called my oh on my lunch break and I've came back in to the office in tears cause he was being such an arse. It feels like he's deliberatly looking for arguments and turns everything around and blames my hormones. I need him to be supportitve just now and he couldn't be further from it. I don't want him around when i'm in labour either. He's changed so much since i've been pregnant, before he was always caring and would call/text me throughout the day to see if I was ok, now he couldn't give a shit! I just hope this get better once the babies here cause I can't be bothered with this :-(

Sorry for ranting in your post! I hope you're ok and our other halves get their act together soon! xx

Aww bless hun, don't u wori u can rant all u want.. I just find it hard these days.. he so lazy n annoying, plays his ps3 all day erghhh.

I really do wish he sorts himself out soon, otherwise I'm going to hit him on the head with something lol

Aww they really have no idea what woman go through when they're pregnant. I get annoyed with myself for letting him get to me like this and part of it prob is down to my hormones but he's just so inconsiderate just now! Hope your baby comes soon, must be frustrating at you're stage xx

thats why i am taking my mum this time :), he just sits their and dont help but i know my mum will do more for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back