er...HOW!!!????

Squiglet

Reaction score
Well put lil miss in her cot last night. We have something similar to this
baby-sleep-pillow200.jpg

as we have a bed side cot from Ikea and well I didn't want lil miss rolling over and getting stuck in the gap even though we have a pillow there..

Lil miss is just about to roll... but isn't happy on her tummy while awake so has no great desire to roll onto her tummy yet. but if you lie her on the floor she will shift round like the hands of a clock to get to certain toys.

Last night I put her in her cot as normal. At 11:30 she woke up crying for her boob as normal... when I go in... shes managed to turn 180º and shes over the far end of the cot... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Its the most shes ever moved and I have no clue how she managed it... I even accused DH of playing tricks on me... but he was adamant... :shock: :shock: :shock: She even managed to get out of the roll pillow which was scrunched up at the end of the cot!!! :shock: so the cot side is going on tonight :( so no more boob feeds in bed a my boob won't fit through the bars :rotfl:... she won't like that :roll:

How did she do it????!!!!! How do I stop her doing it... ??? she is also preferring to sleep on her tummy (on my tummy) and she sleeps far better like that. Its only a matter of weeks perhaps days before she does it herself... can I put her on her tummy now? She is no where near rolling from front to back yet....but back to front is imminent!!!

Lily always gets put down in her cot normally and every morning without fail when I wake up she is horizontal in her cot how she doe sit beyond me :rotfl:

Hope you get on ok with the cot side up tonight

we have the cot on the side of the bed to.. i roll up a thick fleecy blanket and put that down the gap under his matress and under mine.. and its gathered in teh gap to make it more of a bed extention with no gap.

OMG jack used to do this and i always thought it was hubby playing tricks :lol: . but im afraid he still ends up at different ends of the cot now. he just will not stay still in his sleep (or when hes awake for that matter lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back