Epilepsy

kat060287

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anybody has any advice.
My partner suffers from epilepsy and has grand mal seizures which mean after a fit he can be unconscious for a few hours after. Obviously there are certain issues we need to take into account. Has anybody been through this or know of any support groups?

Thanks x

sorry hun im not sure but didnt want to read and run!

I understand your predicament and tbh i'd be worried about leaving my OH alone with our baby if he had grand mal seizures.

Does he have attacks often? or are the quite rare?

xx

your doc should be able to point you inthe direction of support groups and/or offer advice sorry not much help but didnt want to read and run
xxx

At the begining of last year they were about once a week but now are once every couple of months but these just no indication when they will start so tryna find the best way to treat the situation as obviously its very important to ensure her safety but the also its hard form my partner to know that he cant do certain things x

At the begining of last year they were about once a week but now are once every couple of months but these just no indication when they will start so tryna find the best way to treat the situation as obviously its very important to ensure her safety but the also its hard form my partner to know that he cant do certain things x

aww hun i feel for you i really do! i hope you manage to find a way to get through it. Im sure there are loads of other people out there who battled the same problem xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back