Engaged! Woohoo! :D

Great news that your husband has proposed Debbie :rotfl:

And FANTASTIC news about Flump! WELL DONE! :hug:

You get to see always the same midwife??? mine changes all the time. They told me on the first appointment that whoever is there will see me... AND they can never tell me for sure how he's lying. I just know where the feet are because they pop out all the time :dance:

Well done for the , well..., "engagement"!

Did you feel it? because I felt some major "mixing" going on down there last night, while these days the movements have become a bit smaller than usual... so I'm wondering if it might be that...

...I'm not seeing the MW again until wednesday next week and I'm curious :cheer:

LOL, Matt and I have been engaged for er... 5 years now? Or is it 6? LOL I can't even remember. We will get married one day...

I feel a lot of shooting pains down below now so it does feel a bit different and my er... bits feel a bit... swollen? :shock:

Yay congrats honey! Thats good news!

*sulks* wish mine would engage! :roll:

well done hun

i will be bouncing on my ball too, too early for me to engage...

do you still feel kicks once baby has engaged ?
x

Ginnymarie said:
well done hun

i will be bouncing on my ball too, too early for me to engage...

do you still feel kicks once baby has engaged ?
x

Ooooh yes! Very intense movements!

yay!!!! Great news :cheer: did midwife let you feel the head? I remember feeling Isaac when he was engaged. Felt like a large tennis ball just above my pant line.

:cheer:

I'm sure she would have done had I thought about it, but no, she didn't mention it and I was too amazed at how low the shoulders are to even think to ask!

Have a feel next appointment. It feels weird :D

How exciting! Hope flump is nice and comfy down there and stays put!

Do you feel like you have a bit more space over your bump now?
Sometimes it feels like Bean is in my lungs cos everything is so high, it would be nice to have a bit more room to breathe, eat etc!! almost lost my brekkie this morning thanks to a few well placed kicks! :puke:

Glad you had a nice midwife too, I havent seen the same one twice so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back