Emotional

kittykat8

Reaction score
Is anyone feeling really really over emotional? I seem to cry at anything now, those bloming adverts on TV about child/animal abuse, kids dying of drinking bad water etc are making things worse.

Poor hubby doesnt know what to do with me!!

I'm not very good with change/unknown and I think that as my due date is here it has really hit home that I have to do some work very soon and baby is coming in the next 2 weeks at the very latest.

That probably sounds daft to be thinking this now and I dont think it's helping the fact of not getting much sleep anymore.

Sorry to whinge.
x

:hug:

You're bound to be emotional. If you want a cry then do :hug:

i almost cried talking to the new zealand embassy this monrin. i am not sure if it was listening to a kiwi voice or talking about registereing our baby as a little Kiwi that set me off.

at least those adds are perfectly understnadable to cry at.

sandi

I'm with you on this, I cried for hours yesterday. Mainly because my due date had passed and still no sign of baby, it's so dissapointing. I also get upset when I realise how big a change is happening in my life.

It must be all the hormones rushing around. Hope you haven't got to wait for your LO too much longer, when were you due?

Alex xxx

ASD123456 said:
I also get upset when I realise how big a change is happening in my life.

I get this, and I feel really selfish for loving my life right now. I keep telling myself it's the hormones, and I'm right to be anxious at the moment. I have no real idea how my life is going to change.

its funny, i havnt got over emotional at all through this pregnancy, but the other day a song came on the radio, and made me think of when my dad is going to hold our baby for the first time, and i could have just balled my eyes out there and then (i was in public though). My family all live in the UK or france, but my dad said he'd fly out here whenever we call him when i go into labour. I dont know, just the vision of it was so touching to me (and im not like that usually!)

It's nice (well not) in a way that others are feeling it too, I was due yesterday (15th) but nothing has happened, I think I probably have too much time on my hands now and I start over thinking everything.

I think you're spot on NickyB, I'm really struggling with the changes but dont feel that I can raise it with my family as they are all really practical and say stuff like, oh you'll just have to be ok, you've got the rest of your life to be worrying about the child etc etc, not very helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back