emotional wreck

mummy2b19

Reaction score
I am having an emotional break down, im so tierd i ach all over OH is having a really tough time at work there being arse holes with him the last 3 days i must have seen him for a total of 4 hours and i miss him. He really wants labour to start and i feel so guilty because its not happeninh (not that hes being funny about it or anything) i have no energy left i cant get comfy and there isnt even anything on the TV i really need to hoover but mine is broken and new one isnt coming until wednesday but its driving me mad that thete are bits on the floor. The kitchen and bathroom need cleaning but i honestly just have not got the energy or the drive to get up and do it. I know if i asked OH he would do it no problem but hes getting so much shit and hes so tirred from doing 14 hour days that i really dont want to ask.him. Sorry to moan and be depressing just needed to complain to someone apart from my poor OH xx

And if one more person calls me fat even as a joke i will actualy burst into tears im very close as it is! Xx

aww hun sorry ur having such a crappy time, quit similar to mine at the mo, Oh also woekin 12 to 14 hour days and in weekends, he's so grumpy n tired n says he cant even be excited about me being due tmrw he's under so much pressure, i feel so sorry forhim, thik im goooa go way over too.

just sit ur self down, have a cupa and think about that gorgeous baby ur gonna havr so so sooon, and tell ya what seen as my girl is no where near reay toshow up u can have my dd of tmrw xxx

I will happily steal your due date lol. I feel so horrid I keep snapping at people but there is only so many times that people can ask me when shes going to arrive before i get anoyed im going to have tea at my mums coz she bought me some steak :) then im going to go home and have a bath with the stuff OH got me for my birthday then i'm going to put on a film that will make me cry maybe that will make me feel a bit better xx

I find a good sob always helps. Hope you feel chirpier soon hunny xxxxxxxxx

I am making CDs for when I give birth that seems to have cheared me up a bit even if some of the songs are not really what you would expect for labour xx

my bad hun im not due till monday doh baby brain haha but still all yours

glad ur feelin bit better :)

I was bouncing on my ball earlier listening to the Prodigy.....now I can't fricking move lmao. Might be an idea for labour.....Breath!!!!

I will still take monday lol. BB you dont half make me giggle :Dxx

Oh hun I know the feeling. I have been practically on the verge of a breakdown this week. The slightest thing has made tears well in my eyes. I have never fought so much with my OH as what have done this week. He left the butter out this morning and I cried!! Its the hormones and being uncomfortable and worried and tired. According to my mum I'm doing better than she did cos she actually walked round to my aunties one day in tears cos she couldn't open a bottle of squash or reach down to get her socks on and my dad was at work and wouldn't come home to sort her out. How rude of him. lol

Aww bless you i woke up at 4am and if i have a hot bath i go back to sleep(think its coz my bp drops i know i shouldnt do it but i was desprete ll) so at 4:30 this morning im sat in the bath crying because its unfair that i cant sleep lol . I cryed last night because there was nothing on the tv and again this morning because the bed was soaked because my boobs had been leaking. They normally dont leak much at all.i.must have been squashing them or something now i have to change the bed sheets and i really really dont want to. I think its because i am so fed up of waiting for this baby and although im only5 days over ive resigned myself to the fact that i will proberbly end up being induced so i cant have a water birth and in my mind that means that i wont be able to cope with the pain and il need to have an epidural which i really dont want. Think im being a little irrational lol xx

well sounds totally rational to me!!!!!!!!!! lol

Leanne&mummy2b19: I'm sure you'll both do fine in birth when it starts! I'm cheering for you!!

:hugs:

Went to the park to play fetch with the dogs fresh air has cheared me up loads x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back