emotional

mummy2b19

Reaction score
I am sick of being over emotional and hormonal, last night I was determind that my oh didn't love me because he wanted to watch a horror film and I can't watch them, I went to bed and cried for an hour until oh came up stairs heard I was upset and came to make sure I was ok completly over the top or what I feel out with my dad because he hadn't cooked the roast pork long enough. And now I'm sobbing because the dog on Corrie is dying. Is anyone else the same or am I the only one who's being compketly irrational xx

I am exactly the same hun, cry at anything n everything but not as bad as I was in the first 12 weeks xx I find it harder when OH doesnt understand too.

Bless him.he felt really bad when he though he had upset me last night and looking at it now I was just being stupidxxx

Hey hun glad to hear you worked things out I think its good that he understands your feelings, I think when you are feeling low you often feel very alone. I usually come on here when I feel lonely as everyone is here for each other and we all understand how each other is feeling x

As soon as I seen the title of this thread I was going to come on here and empathise as I was blubbing at the dog on corrie yesterday, but I notice you have beat me to it!

Pregnancy is tough on your emotional state!

:hug:

I just had a little breakdown just now. My OH had a phonecall he wouldn't answer and when I asked who it was he said just a friend. I naturally took that to mean he was having a affair. And why wouldn't he considering how fat and unattractive and gross I am right now. Had a good old sob. During which he told me how gorgeous I was and how much more attractive he thinks I am now I am carrying his baby and how much he admires me for getting through every day in so much pain from the spd and arthritis. Well all those just made me cry more!!! lol

I seem to cry at everything at the minute even when I was being sick on Sunday. It is very hard to cry when your throwing up.

I refused to watch Corrie yesturday and I banned my husband from watching it in the kitchen. That poor Dog.

Oh dear, this has been me all week! I've been feeling so tearful and angry for literally no reason. The other night there was a spider in my bedroom and it ran under my bed where i couldn't catch it. I had a mini-breakdown right there and then...although i can't be sure i wouldn't have reacted like that even if i wasn't pregnant! Think it's just the joys of pregnancy to be honest hun, hopefully it won't last too long xx

Its good to know its not just me, oh taking me to the zoo tomorrow to cheer me up a bit lol, I got very amoyed today because the post box was in a stupid place, its a good job he understands :-D xx

oh dear - Sounds like we have all in the same boat!

Yesterday I tried to post a letter in the phone box! .... screamed at my OH because he didn't want me to take a fair amount of money to the bank in case I got mugged (I took it that he didn't think I was responsbile enough!)....got in a huff and slammed my finger in the front door (now it's very bruised!); and had a strop in Tesco because they didn't have a particular type of A4 paper I just HAD to have (although they had alternatives!).... and was very huffy with my poor mum who was just being nice!

The only think I could do to console myself was drive to the bagel shop at 10pm to get a taramasalata filled bagel, which I then ate in bed! yum!

:)

Yes I totally am over the top at the moment. But I am being quite good at not showing it. But my husband has said that I am a bit more stroppy. But I don't really care.

I just had a little breakdown just now. My OH had a phonecall he wouldn't answer and when I asked who it was he said just a friend. I naturally took that to mean he was having a affair. And why wouldn't he considering how fat and unattractive and gross I am right now. Had a good old sob. During which he told me how gorgeous I was and how much more attractive he thinks I am now I am carrying his baby and how much he admires me for getting through every day in so much pain from the spd and arthritis. Well all those just made me cry more!!! lol

Ohh this sounds just like me!!
I feel so fat and huge at the moment, I keep convincing myself that my boyfriend will find others more attractive then me and go off me.. to which he reacts by saying I'm the most beautiful girl in the world and wants to spend the rest of his life with me and our baby. Makes me feel even more stupid when he's so nice to me, so he can't win :p

So glad it isn't just me. I can't believe how totally irrational and paranoid I am. Have gone from a totally bubbly confident loud woman to a wreck who cries all the time!!!! I wouldn't fancy myself at the moment will red eyes, snot and the added 20 stone I seem to have put on so why would he. lol

I think what is most irritating is that 99% of the time I know I'm being irrational but I can't help but get upset, angry , pissed off. Very nearly started crying because the baby otters at the zoo were squeaking and it sounded like they were crying, pathetic or what. I do find it quite funny looking back though a d thinking why the hell did I let that upset me or how did I jump to that conclusion lol the joys of pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back