• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

emotional mess.........

starlight

Reaction score
hiya :wave: , just a little question i was in the shop earlier long q a lady with her daughter aged about 8 in front paying for things,the little girl wanted some biscuits and sweets but her mum said no but girl kept grabbing stuff and threw a tantrum,then her mum slaps her on the head and arms and trys pushing her,telling her to go and stand outside the shop :shock: :shock:

when i finished she was still yelling at her outside,then i saw the little girl was disabled left side slanted and walking with a limp while mom was carrying 8 cans of lager :shock: :shock: as soon as i walked past i started crying all the way home while dh panic as he thought i been attacked until i explained why.wishing now i said something.

didn't know weather to post this on here but was wondering if this is a pregnancy symptom,af is due on the 15th been having bad cramps for last 2 days.

i have never cried about someone elses child before,dh says its cause your an emotional caring person :roll:

:shock: oh my goodness, that sounds awful! That would've upset me too.. but it probably would've come out in anger..

Could be a pregnancy symptom hun, especially if you're not normally as emotional. As for the cramping, I had cramping that I was sure was AF before I got my BFPs so could well be. Fingers crossed for you!

x

thankyou elviedee,this happened a week before i found out i was pregnant with second dd but did hpt two days ago was bfn testing too early might do a test with fmu tomarrow.

thankyou for reply think i just needed plenty of :hug: :hug:

god that horrible! i would of been so cross some people!!

it could be a sign i was emotional with my daughter! good look just seen your other post about faint lines. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back