emmerdale

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
has any one notice that every new land lord or lady has just about died that has owned home farm lol

first it was frank then chris took over then tom bought it now mark!!!

its going to be a haunted house that is if you know anyomore add a list lol

whos going to be next to die at home farm lol

Actually i hadn't noticed it at first but now i can see where your coming from. Spooky isnt it lolx

oooh i wonder what will happen up there to the next owner,do you think someone else will b taking over home farm now xxxx

well atm natasha is living their but with mark being dead it should all go to his first wife lol but obv they all dont no natasha killed him. so it would all depend on the will if he had one, but e1 thinks hes disappeared so there will be no will reading so i guess that natasha will stay there.

I don't always catch Emmerdale but saw it the night she pulled the trigger, the music was freaky :lol:

I reckon that she hasn't actually killed Mark, it might seem that way, but we only saw him on the floor after she supposedly shot him. I know he was leaving the show, but think it's going to be one of those story lines where no one really knows what happened to him and in a few years he'll be back.

I know we saw her with the shovel, but maybe she was burying something else that she didn't want no one else to find.

I honestly find the whole, who ever owns home farm has to die thing a bit funny. Has mentioned, you can add Matthew to the list too, he died at home farm if I remember correctly.

Who knows there might be another 'son or daughter' or Mark Wild we don't know about, soaps always copy each other after all. lol

:rofl: Did anyone see Maisys wobbler :rofl: We rewound it 3 or 4 times, even my Dad laughed.. And thats a rarity :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back