Emma's Diary

Layla

Reaction score
I just got a phone call from them,

coz i signed up to there web site ages ago i was automaticly enterd in to a prize draw thing.

they phoned to tell me i had won a free photo session for Coby, they come to the house and do it, i get to see the prints there and then on the lap top and poick which one i want, they will print and frame it for me all for free.

there must be a catch?! maybe its me but i dont trust it

I'm always wary of stuff like that. You'll probably find you get one free pic but they take so many nice ones you spend a fortune buying the rest off them.... that's usually how they earn their money.

i had that too they came out and took load of lovely photos of ewan - then they gave me the price list!!!! :shock:
So i just had the free one. and its lovely - not framed though!

Why do baby photos cost so much!!

Hypnorm said:
i had that too they came out and took load of lovely photos of ewan - then they gave me the price list!!!! :shock:
So i just had the free one. and its lovely - not framed though!

Why do baby photos cost so much!!

they cost so much coz they know people will love the pics and will pay loads for them.

layla said:
I just got a phone call from them,

coz i signed up to there web site ages ago i was automaticly enterd in to a prize draw thing.

they phoned to tell me i had won a free photo session for Coby, they come to the house and do it, i get to see the prints there and then on the lap top and poick which one i want, they will print and frame it for me all for free.

there must be a catch?! maybe its me but i dont trust it

elaines just told me they phoned her the other day and said the same thing , lucky i didnt pick the phone up otherwise i would have told them what they can do with their photo shoot. As for emmasdiary it looks like they are selling everyones phone numbers to other companies. I hate people that pass your info on to others like that. especially when its supposed to be a free site to help mums not trying to get them to part with their money for overpriced baby pics.

free photo was worth it - least i didn't have to pay the 20 quid for it.
have got some other free photo vouchers for a place in debenhams am having it done next week. don't care if i don't buy anything. i get free photo. so its saving me money. :D
If its free why not!

i think the people who come out are all part of emmas diary. all the literature they had . had emmas diary on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momsoon566
Back