EMMAN24....Update 1...Update2.... Baby is here!

lillyblue

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: Well Done Emma :cheer: :cheer: Cant wait to see the pictures of your little boy.

Update 3

Text at 10.50pm last night "He is here, doesnt have a name yet weighing 7lbs 3 and 8.40pm by forceps delivery"

Update 2

at 7.45 I got a text off emma but it didnt all come through thats why I didnt post, didnt want to get something wrong it said from what I got

"Still no baby, waters broke at 1.00pm he's still not moving, I am on epidural and a drip, might be going to theatre soon because he is the wro" thats where the message ended so presuming it was the wrong way!!! Bless her!

Update

Emma text "no futher along,not in pain just want to sleep, there breaking my waters next"

Girlies

Emma has sent me a message this minute it says

" Im at the hospital, came at 3.30am, in labour and 6cms dilated. and I have been for the past 4 hours, its all stopped and havent had a contraction in ages, They are going to try accupuncture and hopefully ill have some news soon"

So I thought I would let everyone know! Hopefully baby wont be too long! Come in baby!!!!! :cheer:

Oh my goodness how exciting....

Will be watching for updates :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Jane x

ooo come on baby. Good luck Emma we are all thinking about you xxx

Good luck - hope it all gets going again really soon
xx

Hopefully things are moving along again now :pray: They usually do when they break the waters, don't they?

Hope she's holding up okay and not too tired!

Tri 3 is on a roll now good luck hun

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Baby is here ladies! Updated at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Congrats Emma :dance: :cheer: :dance:

And welcome to the world, wee man :)

Sounds long and drawn out :hug: but you must be delighted...well done!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back