emergency scan

teampc

Reaction score
Hey everyone
i have had a shaky night, i couldnt sleep last night because of horrible cramp type pains.
Then i finally got up at midnight to discover i was bleeding....so after a few hours of crying we looked up an emergency clinic and got oursekves along at 8 this morning
we were there hours but eventually they fid a scan and we could see the babys heart beat....im only 6 weeks 4 days so its very small but it is there :)
I am so relieved and happy, but im still an emotional wreck, im so worried about something going wrong its horrible
im gonna try and get some sleep now see if that makes me feel a bit better, but i just wanted to post to see if anyone else has gone through this and how they are feeling?

Hiya hun, glad they found babies heartbeat, must have been so happy, try and relax now you know everything is ok. I have been spotting on and off for a week now and will b getting a scan on monday so check for a heartbeat, hopefully we will have the same outcome! its a really stressful and worrying time but ppl on here give great support! I was surprised at how many other ppl had bled in early pregnancy. Hope u feel better soon and start enjoying your pregnancy again. x

Glad everything was good at the scan try not to worry easier said than done! xxx

I had an emergency scan due to bleeding and stomach pains and all is fine with my little bean so far. I'm glad you got to see the little heartbeat.xx

Hi everyone

thanks for your comments
I have managed to get a grip over the weekend lol and am now feelign much better :)
Focusing on all the positives and just making sure I go careful and dont do anything 'dangerous' :)

was very exciting to see tiny beans heartbeat :)

Hi Hun,

I had the same & everythings okay! Seems like ages ago now as I'm now nearly half way gone! Early pregnancy is worrying but they told me at my emergency scan that once they had seen a heartbeat, there's only a 2% chance of miscarriage :)

Lack of sleep will get you down so try to get lots of zzzzzzzz's

Hope this helps xxx

I am havin the same thing!slight cramps &pinky brown bleeding on&off last nite&2day,been 2docs this morn&am booked in 4an early scan 2mrw,I'm so scared xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back