Embarrising Toilet problem!!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls, well I will be honest and say having a slight toilet problem! (me sharing might make someone else feel better too!)

I go to the loo all the time in the night, and I know bladder sometimes doesn't fully empty when preg , so your supposed to rock slightly forward or back arn't you to empty it a bit more, which I do, then I jump or bounce just to make sure I'm done, anbd then up comes the PJ bottoms , and then perfect timimg, a little more arrives!! (my poor P'J's keep having to go back through the wash!)

Well I know my pelvic floor muscles are quite pants, as I alreaady had the op when I was 21 as weeker in that area as I grew up. but really , driving me mad!!!

maybee my bodys half asleep in the night, as all ok in the day, unless I sneeze!!

(me and the panty liners are good friends this year!!):lol:

Last edited:
ahhh JJ! i think a lot of us are having this sort of problem, when i need a wee i need a wee that second or it just comes!! not a lot i feel i can do about it! hehe its quite laughable i think xxxx

I'm terrible wen I sneeze...I keep thinkin pelvic floor,pelvic floor but I never remember to do the exercises xx

last week i was really sick and mid being sick i peed my pants!!x

same I am glad its not happening with me alone..:) I must confess I am not doing pelvic floor exercises either so seems I should do...

last week i was really sick and mid being sick i peed my pants!!x

:lol: This happens to me all the time. I still have morning sickness and I have to empty my bladder before im sick or ill end up wetting myself big time. My pelvic floor isnt what it used to be. xx

oh well.. you have 3 children before, whats my excuse ;)

my pelvic floor muscles are in good nick yet i still have that problem hun. its worse when u get up in the morning and ur bladder feels like the size of a foot ball and only a lil comes out.......then within 10 mins u feel like u have let out niagra falls. an there is always that cheeky bit of pee that tries to do a runner.

between the discharge and the bladder....im not sure who i wanna sue first. so happy im not alone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back