• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Embarrassing question about sex and tmi.

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Sorry for the question but I didn't know who else to ask and didn't know if it was comment in pregnancy etc.
The last x2 times me and my partner have had sex afterwards it'll hurt when i go to sit up and bend down etc in the lower part of my stomache. its not a constant pain just there when I move or bend etc
Also the past x1 times weve had sex afterwards for about 4 hours I have a vert heavy feeling in my vagina, like somethings trying to fall out :S :eh:
Has anyone else had this or know what it is?
Thank you.

One of the ways ifound out I was pregnant was like s deep pain during sex thst got so strong ifsinted during sex with my partner! As soon as I woke up I threw up! (poor sod, Bet he was petrified!) so rang nhs helpline and they suggested I do a preg test! Lol! So not sure how common things like that are, but that's what they said to me. Strange isn't it? Why don't you let a gp know, they may have some advice. That has happened 2 or 3 times to me since, but hardly at all now. (not the fainting and throwing up part, just the pains lol) xx

I dont know hun. Havent had sex since before i got my bfp cos of having spotting. I have read that having an orgasm can cause people to feel some pain.

I have read that having an orgasm can cause people to feel some pain.

Yeah the only pain that i feel is when i orgasm, and it only lasts for a minute or so and then goes away. Up until recently ive been terrified to even attempt sex, due to stupid dreams ive been having.

Do you take things nice and steady hun?xxx

Could be internal bruising perhaps? Sometimes going in deep can cause discomfort afterwards.

i know the droping out thing is ur partners swimmers being rejected as once your preggers your womb seals off to protect anything getting in to harm your baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back