Embarrassing problem down below

Maaaaaac

Reaction score
Anyone else have a really swollen vagina? Lol thats literally it, its so so swollen, a bit tender and itchy only because its swollen. It tends to go away after some sleep so im guessing its just extra weight or something? I don't really know what to do about it haha! Id love to just sit with an ice pack between my legs! Feels like ive been punched repeatedly down there. Havent been dtd or anything just randomly swollen.

I have been suffering the same, I have been putting it down to pure weight of bump etc x

Oh thats good news. Well not for us lol. Sone days its worse than others but it seems that the baby still has room to move from transverse to head down so i think thats playing a part too. Oh pregnancy is just brilliant lol, always something :)

You haven't long now! Ahh lovely :)

I also get the sensation that they want to come out lol.
You still have a while for baby to move, have they said what will happen if baby doesn't move? X

I have a scan at 32 weeks with fetal medicine for another issue so they said theyll decide then but they weren't too fussed, i had a few rescans for measurements and baby started transverse but went head down by the end of every scan so they weren't too concerned.

Ah that's not so bad then, I had midwife today and she said there isn't a chance these 2 will turn x

Me too lol, just think its increased blood flow down there making it a bit more swollen :)

xx

Ah that's not so bad then, I had midwife today and she said there isn't a chance these 2 will turn x

Awk sorry to hear that, What are your options then? C section? How do you feel about it.

Me too lol, just think its increased blood flow down there making it a bit more swollen :)

xx

I didn't even think about the increased blood flow. Good thinking. Im just glad its relatively nor, i feel i freak out about everything

Yes, it's a section for me, but it will be planned so should go nicely hopefully ... That's what I'm telling myself anyway :) x

Hope your ok Mac - everything seems swollen and sore these days xx

Oh god everyday is something honest lol! Slept with a pillow under my hips on my side it really seemed to help but i was walking today and i honestly feel like its going to pop! Just an insane amount of pressure or something. I checked my urine in work just to rule out infection and its fine just very swollen.

How are your pains doing? Eased any?

Oh god yeah I have it too so bad, remind me is this your first baby? This is my second and I think it is more noticeable with this baby than it was with my first, and its really quite swollen and feels like it did after I delivered my daughter! xx

Its my first! Oh my gosh if it got worse with another kid id not be able to walk haha!

Lmao I don't recall noticing it with my first but it could well have been the case, I have it definitely this time! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back