• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Embarrassing pooh-related question

debecca

Reaction score
OK, hot on the heels of Lulu's admission...

Since I've been 36 weeks (ish) I've noticed that my pooh has gone really soft and really sticky. I'm not constipated (going every 1/2 days as normal) but it takes an age to wipe up afterwards. Sorry if TMI! It's like I imagine a baby's pooh to be, though obviously I have no experience of that yet.

So a question. Is this normal? Or is it because the main constituents of my diet at the moment are wholemeal bread (NUMBER ONE CRAVING SLICES AND SLICES STRAIGHT OUT OF THE PACKET!) and fruit? I'm obviously eating pasta and veg and stuff too so that Connie doesn't come out shaped like a slice of bread.

Any thoughts?

my poo's gone very soft, not noticed any sickyness though. I do about 3 a day at the moment :oops:

I hadn't really thought about it because I've had lots of soggy poos all through pregnancy but it is taking ages to wipe now. And I can hardly reach so it's twice as annoying!

Ive had something similar all the way through. Its almost looks like caramel. I haven't even dared to mention this to anyone because its that embarrasing!

Trust Bex to lower the tone again and start discussing her pooh problems :rotfl: and im actually going to join in :rotfl:

Im finding like MM im having to go more often (my theory behind this is because the baby has no room so i need to keep my bowel empty to give her more room). But its normal poo.

I would say you have hit the nail on the head with what your eating plus with all those BH maybe is just mashing it up :D

well I guess you really dont need to hear any more about my pooing habits, oh well, your gonna anyway.

Mine has been hit and miss through pregnancy too, quite soft more times than hard! I would guess at it being pregnancy related.

Anyone see the recent episode of johnathon ross when gillian mckeith was on and he presented what everyone thought was his poo samples, he started eating it and then confessed it was mashed up mars bar!!! :rotfl:

I've been constipated all the way through until the last week - now very soft and yes cleaning is becoming an 'issue' - luckily pretty regular first thing in the morning so can then jump straight into the shower - presume it is another sign of hormones changing related to imminent birth - the more imminent the better as far a I am concerned :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ this thread

Use baby wipes on your bum Bex, its the only way! I have been going so much more often but think that normal now :D

had just been explaining to my mum how helpful this forum was to have a place where you can discsuss topics friends irl and OH wouldnt understand or want to hear about - this thread is a perfect example :lol: but it is nice to find out you are not the only one 'suffering'

Tillytots said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ this thread

Use baby wipes on your bum Bex, its the only way! I have been going so much more often but think that normal now :D

Baby wipes.. what a grand idea!! I have plenty just sitting in baby's wardrobe at the mo. waiting!!

:) Good work Tillytots
x

Hi

I'm just the same, but i'm going up to 5 times a day :shock: !!

Really sticky and baby wipes have been a MUST for me for the past 2 weeks.

Buts its minging but i'm hoping it means our body is getting ready for labour (please please please!).

And, another minging thought... Imagine doing one of them sticky poo's whilst in labour and the midwife having to clean that up!!! :oops:

LOL @ Kiki...sticky labour poohs!! :lol: Cant wait!! :lol:

Baby wipes is a must for all bottoms!!!!!! I cant rememebr the last time I used just toilet roll? :think: Years ago.

Another bottom tip* If you keep having clearouts and going alot and your bum gets sore, apply vaseline to sooth it :)

xkikix said:
And, another minging thought... Imagine doing one of them sticky poo's whilst in labour and the midwife having to clean that up!!! :oops:

i did exactly that... i remember apologising for it but i really didn't give a monkeys at the time. 8) i was more concerned about evicting my 6lb 9oz baby from my foo!! :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Has anyone else noticed how much more loo paper is used these days??? :oops:

All that extra pooing and weeing, I am buying Andrex every week!!!!!!!!

hello

my OH has been moaning about the toilet paper going down

yeah, im about x2 a day and it is nice for it not to hurt as i have been constipated for most of my pregnancy.

sticky is a good word...urgh x

I havent used toilet roll in years either - baby wipes all the way!!!

Woohoo so glad to read all these responses and realise that I'm not actually a complete freak! Well, not for pooh reasons anyway.

Thank you for your honesty on such a dodgy topic girls :hug:

Now, where did I put the 5902347648064 baby wipes I bought when they were on offer in Asda?

Ha, now I need to go to the loo again... :rotfl:

poo has goen crazy lately
half the time i cant get it out the other half i cant keep it in

it hurts sometimes and the lactalose is a god send
then on the other side its like a time bomb waiting to explode and if i do not reach a toilet i will make a whoopsie mess

AHHHHHHHH THE JOYS OF PREGNANCY :roll: :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back