• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Embarrassing but....I think I figured out my cramps

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Are gas!!!

So painful! I wish I could fart more but its just little ones and they help for like a minute and then it's the same feeling again.

If I bend more than a 90 degree angle it hurts.

And my stomach is so bloated! Urgh. I was looking on eBay at maternity jeans today purely because my normal jeans hurt my super bloated tummy.

Driving me mad! Good job leggings are acceptable clothing at the moment.

Rennies do the job for me. Would not be able to live without them
Hope you find comfort soon, nothing worse than trapped wind x

Last edited:
Sit on the toilet (preferably when no1 else is home, and maybe wait til the neighbours go out too lol) and raise both ur legs as high as u can.
It helps if u can get a little stool or a stack of phone books. But ur farts should escape! Good luck x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sit on the toilet (preferably when no1 else is home, and maybe wait til the neighbours go out too lol) and raise both ur legs as high as u can.
It helps if u can get a little stool or a stack of phone books. But ur farts should escape! Good luck x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Also rocking back and forth and side to side on the toilet!

Ive also had probs with this...had to go to docs and get lactulose in the end. :) xx

lol i know what you mean, sometimes I have such stomach/back ache and start worrying, then a bit later it's all gone ;) haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back