Emailing his EX!!!!

Krystal

Reaction score
:evil:

OK it's not as bad as it sounds lol. OH has a couple of his exes on his facebook. I don't mind. Obviously I don't encourage him to have them on there but I don't say anything. I trust him and they were both a while ago.

One ex I don't mind at all, they occasionally email, she is married and has a baby exactly 1 month before Jack was born. They have something in common so I can see why they occasionally chat. Occasionally meaning every 5 months or something.

His other Ex annoys the hell out of me. :evil: She again doesn't message that often but when she does she always mentions something about their time together, daft things like how she beat him at scrabble joking on, I know this sounds so silly of me but it winds me up. Like they have nothing in common except the time they spent together!! So why do they need to talk. I trust him but I don't trust her. She was completely in love with him and was devastated when they split. So even though she's engaged part of me thinks.. mmm maybe your messaging him for more than that (even though I see the messages and apart from jokes there is nothing else in it)

Grrrrrrrrr I know this sounds stupid!! But I can't help but let it wind me up!! I told him I want him to not message her no more. He is fine with it but now I feel guilty cos I know I should trust 100% and put my feelings aside but I don't know how to.

I trust him 100% (have i already said that hehe) but I am always looking for a situation that could happen.. stupid ey! :wall:

jealousy is the prob the main reason me and stew are now not together..but he gave me reason not to trust him in the past so i had a reason to be jealous..don't let it get to you hun, it didn't work out with that girl and him for a reason, and he now has you and a lovely family, even if she is being malicious he has said he won't message her now so try and let it lie. I know how hard it is not to feel irrationally uptight about these sorts of things but spking from recent pain please don't let it get between you, you'll only regret it and feel silly later! :hug: :hug:

ugh I'd be annoyed...guys are so cut and dried, they never see any problem with that kind of thing (I'm with you not her, I'm just mailing her to be polite) yet although it's perfectly innocent (ish) it makes you want to scream! cause you know fine well that the skank is just trying it on!

don't blame you for asking him to stop, he probably doesn't have a bad thought in his head but men are so simple sometimes...

Thanks girls! Well i've calmed down a little now :lol: I'm glad he's not going to message her no more and I trust him to keep his word so i'll let it lie. Little hoe though!! :talkhand:

aww, sounds like she is insecure and/or hasnt gotten over him yet, one might feel sorry for her really! but i kno its irritating when an ex seemingly ignores ur steady relationship its so annoying u wanna go "um, hellooooooo?! he's with me now he loves me we got a child together cant u see its serious?!" grrr!

i hav a couple of ex's on facebook and myspace and i am SO respectful of their current girlfs, i dont flirt or even add kisses to my messages even tho kisses on messages for me are just a pleasantry i do with everyone. she is just being disrespectful to u by flirting, it is best that he dont message her. :hug:

Ex's like that are a real bloody pain aren't they! Glad it's sorted now though :hug:

I have a couple of my exes on FB but I never send them any messages at all out of respect for my husband and they never message me. Dont really know why we are on each others FB to be honest :wink: I just accepted them when they requested coz I didnt want to be ignorant :wink:
Your OH's ex sounds like a hoe, want me to give her a slap?! :lol:

Im just the same as you hun!!
Joe has this one ex, his last ex lol, who for some reason thinks they are either still together or she has some hold over him personally (not the kids they have lol) she tends to think Im like a new girlfriend (we have been together 10 years in October, longer than he was with her)
ans she is just a dick lol so she pisses me off aLOT!!! I know how you feel hun! I dont want him talking to her either! But he has too as they have children!

Now other ex's I really dont mind! My OH isnt very pc literate lol so asks me to message people etc! His ex from maybe 20 years ago messaged him and I was replying for him to her and found it nice she remember him and searched for him etc!

:shakehead: Personally i wouldnt like my fella doing that. I'd get her out of the equation asap. My ex ran off with our friend and he had known her 8 years! They are married now (good luck to the pair of wasters) If she doesnt stop messaging him, I would message her and tell her to concentrate on the future not the past ! :hug:

I'd be exactly the same as you. I have had nothing but absolute hell from my OH's ex. she is a nasty b!tch and has caused so much trouble between us. My OH didnt help in the beginning as he couldnt see anything wrong with her calling at a stupid hour of the morning (2am) drunk! He stopped contact with her after me going on and then when i was taken seriously ill in hospital last year it gave her a great opportunity to contact him again and tell him "how sorry she was". I'd never met the girl! Some blokes are just plain thick and cant see what malicious ex's are up to. I finally said to him its her or me (this was after being patient for over 2 years!) I just couldnt handle her being part of our life anymore. His other ex's dont bother me!

I just think some ex's are out to cause trouble. Why talk about your time together? I wouldnt even consider doing that to any of my ex's knowing they had a new partner!

I really have gone on one havent i? oops sorry.. something that really does touch a nerve.

You did the right thing!

Claire x

tbh... i understand where ur comming from.. if theres no temptation he cant do anything right? id rather alex not have the temptation.. he was talking to old friends at school.. on facebook.. and 1 of them was talking to him loads.. i asked him to stop he didnt untill we had a massive argument about something else..and i threw in.. ive asked u to stop talking to that girl on facebook and u still are.. shall i add loads of guys to mine and see how u feel.. so he deleted his facebook (i didnt ask him to) he just said i was right he wouldnt like it if i was doing it..

I know how you feel, i would be exactly the same if my oh was messaging his ex. BUT! i do have a few ex's on my facebook and i do speak to them and occasionally things do come up from the time we spent together, there is nothing in it its just a memory of a good time. I dont know whether my oh dislikes me speaking to them he doesnt say so and he speaks to a couple of them himself when he sees them.

If he is willing to stop mailing her then thats great but if he doesnt dont get to hard on him cause it may cause arguments.

I just don't get why people stay in touch with their ex's (apart from if they have children). They are apart of your past so why keep in touch. I wouldn't want to speak to any of my ex's nor would I want Rob to either.

zebrastripes said:
it's perfectly innocent (ish) it makes you want to scream! cause you know fine well that the skank is just trying it on!

:lol: Couldn't have put it better myself!!

It's that saying again "I trust him, not her" and women are so manipulative sometimes - It sounds as though the message was for your benefit :roll: That silly woman.

I'm no criminal profiler, but the fact she's gone to the lengths to message him knowing full well you'll see it indicates to me that she has A) too much time on her hands, B) possibly no job? C) small tits.

Why else would ya, eh?! Tis beyond me :roll: x

dannii87 said:
I'm no criminal profiler, but the fact she's gone to the lengths to message him knowing full well you'll see it indicates to me that she has A) too much time on her hands, B) possibly no job? C) small tits.

Why else would ya, eh?! Tis beyond me :roll: x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: Thanks for your replies girls.. not getting on much at the moment :( I was expecting a load of replies telling me I was over reacting so rather chuffed :dance: :hug:

TBH i thought you would get a few replies saying you were over reacting too.. you are reacting just how i did so im quite glad we are not the only ones!

All i would say is dont let the b!tch get what she wants which is to cause problems..I wish i hadnt! A complete waste of time and energy!

Claire x

oops sorry I think I made it sound like me and him not getting on at moment, I mean I am not getting on the net at the moment lol.. me and him getting on just fine.. well apart from living with his parents is killing our sex life :lol: nori I hope yours is sorted hun xx

LOL.. oh i thought you werent getting on with each other! Well thats ok then! :clap:

Yeah we are finally sorted but took a year or so.. Unlike your man mine was far to bloody stubburn. Would never put up with that again though. took me a while to come to my senses!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back