• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ellouise's highchair!

lozzi

Reaction score
I bought Ellouise a highchair!!

its ace!!! :D lol

i built it up last night whilst she was sleeping and i was dying for her to wake up this morning so i cud try her in it! lol :D

Defo recommend it to you ladies its from Toys r us its the "bruin regency high chair" on special offer 10 off at the mo :dance:

photo0553zt5.jpg

photo0554om7.jpg

photo0555du9.jpg

photo0556oy7.jpg

photo0557xq0.jpg

aww she looks so cute :)

does it come in blue? lol

ooo yay :D might have to get the blue version for jack when hes a bit bigger

It looks really nice. She is so beautiful :D

Aw she looks gorgeous as ever :D

I love the highchair too :D wished i had looked abit better before i got my one :(

she is gorgeous...just a quick question..in the background i saw the baby jungle bouncer of fisher price..is it good and do you have to attach it to a door frame cos i want to get one for holly

thanks for all ur comments ladies...

roxanne080 said:
just a quick question..in the background i saw the baby jungle bouncer of fisher price..is it good and do you have to attach it to a door frame cos i want to get one for holly

i absolutely love it!!

its not fixed to a door its freestandin which is why i bought it.. as im always wary of door bouncers

Ellouise isnt heavy enough to way it down yet so her lil legs just dangle lol :lol:

i wud defo recommend it :)

im so jealous you got the one i wanted :evil: :rotfl:

She looks so cute in it though laura bless her heart,

Im off to toys r us today so maybe the one delivered yesterday will have to go back :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back