Elliot Ian born 7th Feb

emma_85

Reaction score
A very overdue thread - apologies to those who have been wondering what on earth happened to me!

We have been completely bombarded with visitors and between entertaining people, caring for a new baby, keeping the house clean etc I was far too exhausted for any computer typing!

So Elliot was born on 7th Feb (2 weeks overdue) weighing a healthy 8lb 12.5oz and was delivered by C-Section after 19 hours of induced labour. I have to say that I would definately have a c-section again (without the worry!) Perhaps because I was so exhausted or just eager to meet my little guy, being in theatre for me was a good experience and well worth the pink scar!

Elliot is now a smiley, rasberry blowing 15lb chunky monkey! Loves his baths, his jungle playmat, cot mobile and any attention from anyone with a happy and cheery face!

He has a cute habit when smiling of making fists and pulling them towards his mouth (we have nicknamed him skippy!)

Absolutely loving being a new Mummy and the pain of contractions is not so much 'painful' just exhausting because it goes on and on and on! It really is a matter of digging deep for that girl power! :dance: Well worth it though when you have your little bubs in your arms :)

I have attached a couple of pictures from when he was first born, then a more recent (Easter Sunday) picture of m smiley little skippy :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1183.JPG
    IMG_1183.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1189.JPG
    IMG_1189.JPG
    277.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 27
Congratulations :) he's gorgeous x

gorgeous wee man congratulations xx

Awwww he's gorgeous. I love the third picture.
Congratulations hun and well done! xxx

COngratulations, and congrats on the second pregnancy too :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back