Elephant lady !!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
:wall: I never though it would happen to me ( lol dont know why)

But by 6pm my legs and anckles start to swell and they ache if I stand for too long now too :(

It's so uncomfortable!!! can't walk around without the bottom of my bump being sore.

She's definitley had a growth spurt, my belly buttons right out now and if I lean back I can see how shes lying, which at the moment shes facing my back I can feel her bum and head :cheer: still kicking and punching the crap out of me, which is weird becuase shes breech :shock: she just doesnt stop lol

Awwwwwwww hun thats so cute!!!

I havent had any swelling as such yet..but im sure it will come.

My belly button is just starting to pop out now ewwwwww

i am sure it wont be long hunn, it was weird one day I was fine and as soon as I hit 25 weeks that night my legs and ankles were swollen :shock:

I know it is well minging I hate my belly button like this, OH thinks its cute.............. Freak :roll:

I want an outie belly button, I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! **stamps feet in a sulk***
My belly button is really wide, its hideous.
I think outie belly buttons make you look lovely and pregnant!!! Am I just weird??? :think:

my belly button is still in but I remember when I had Luke it poped out around 28 to 30 weeks

Oh super :clap:
I thought coz it hadnt popped by 20 weeks, it wouldnt, but it still could?? :pray:

I usually have a VERY deep innie belly button Zoe, its like the black hole lol and mine is very nearly popping out!!! So im sure yours will.

Isnt it funny the things we discuss??? :rotfl:

So if the belly button thing happens at 23 weeks - which I would appear from your lady's text that it does it should be popping out while I'm on honeymoon in Mexico...

Tequila anyone???????

Mine's still an innie!! Ah Mexico - lovely, that's where our LO was concieved and yes i was on plenty of tequila :oops:

zoe c said:
I want an outie belly button, I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! **stamps feet in a sulk***
My belly button is really wide, its hideous.
I think outie belly buttons make you look lovely and pregnant!!! Am I just weird??? :think:

I agree! A cute outie was something I was looking forward too! I’ve got all these hideous stretch-marks, and still im left with an innie! :(

I have never had a sticky out belly button with any of my pregnancies,so you girls really want one then :D xx

does anyone ever manage to keep it as an innie, or do they all turn into an outie eventually? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back