Felt my first kicks at last!!

Hey! Im 17 and a half weeks and was beginning to panic that I'd not felt anything!!! It's my first. So, by the sounds of it, I shouldnt be panicking and it can take ages??

Yes the anterior placenta thing is a pain when it comes to feeling movement I was quite worried for a while that I couldn't feel anything so it was a relief to find out at my 20 week scan that was the reason, but saying that from that day I have felt him move and get the occasional strong kick which can be felt from the outside.
A friend of mine has 5 children and says she has never felt any of hers move til at least 24 weeks so if you aren't feeling anything yet don't worry i'm sure you soon will.

Hi Danielle I thought i felt flutters about 18 weeks onwards but wasent sure and was worried then went to scan and she seems to have woken up and making herself known, everyone's different I suppose so No dont worry XXX

Woohoo!! So exciting! I can't wait to feel mine kicking away

My anterior placenta is a pain, I can feel flutters sometimes, not very regular but can go ages without feeling a thing so no need to worry I'm guessing :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back