Felt my first kicks at last!!

Maybe_mummy

Reaction score
Hey ladies, sooooo happy finally felt my first little kicks just got in from work had tea and shes kicking away at bottom of my tummy hubbie had a feel and felt it too so I know im not imagining it, Amazing :dust: Sorry been waiting quite a while so had to share XXX

Aww yay! Feels amazing doesn't it.. makes it all feel real!

yay you have waited so long. It is one amazing feeling. xxxxxxxx

lol i hope to get this sometime soon.

Thats wonderful, cant wait for that feeling xx

:yay:Aww excellent hun you've waited a while, it'll be non stop now ! x

Awww thanks girls really happy now I can stop winding myself up thats something wrong!! Its sort of reassuring I do tend to over worry! BevG it will happen soon for you Im sure your not far off me date wise so fingers crossed for you that your little one starts to kick harder soon XXX

awwwww yay!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't it the best feeling ever???? :D x x x

Congratulations, you have every right to be excited x

:cheer: Its the best feeling ever all though my hubby things its weird when he first felt it. He is strange.

Baby should become more active now.

Proper kicks, or just the flutters?
Sorry I'm a bit behind.

xx

Nope proper kicks om getting now she was quiet yesterday apart from a few flutter but been kicking away again today. I love it but still makes me jump when she starts XXX

Jealouss!!
This anterior placenta thing is really annoying now, I'm still just feeling flutters, and only started feeling them a couple of weeks ago :/
I'll catch up soon lol,, must be cutee x

anterior placentas are a pain :(
i feel nothing i tell you, nothing!

anterior placentas are a pain :(
i feel nothing i tell you, nothing!

I've got one this time too, 1st time out of 4 pregnancies and you can really tell the difference, I'm 18wks now and have felt baby as I know what it's like but nothing like me other 3 I was feeling them really strong by now, I'm sure it won't be long for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back