Eggwhite and Ovulation

ZoeM

Reaction score
.....'Eggwhite and Ovulation!!'......."new title for a new pregnancy book!!" :rotfl:

:wave:
Hi

Just a quick question about eggwhite. Do you still get the eggwhitey discharge if you don't ovulate one month? :think:

God.......it's back to the wait and see game again!!!

It'll be a real bummer if I get my period on 26th - cause I'll be in Tenerife at the time!!!! This has happened to me before!!

Zo

Thats a pretty good question, but im not sure??

Im sure someone here will know the answer :D

ZoeM said:
.....'Eggwhite and Ovulation!!'......."new title for a new pregnancy book!!" :rotfl:

:wave:
Hi

Just a quick question about eggwhite. Do you still get the eggwhitey discharge if you don't ovulate one month? :think:

God.......it's back to the wait and see game again!!!

It'll be a real bummer if I get my period on 26th - cause I'll be in Tenerife at the time!!!! This has happened to me before!!

Zo

I dont know... i know you get ewcm so its easier for the eggy to be fertilised as the swimmers can get through it ..... google it and see what it says

Hi,

Yes you can have eggwhite cm and not ovulate. But it's a pretty good indicator that you are about to ovulate and should always be taken advantage of. The only way you can confirm you did then ovulate is if you take your temperatures. You will have a temp shift to higher temps for at least 3 days after you ovulate.

Hope this helps.
Becs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back