eeek!! Domestic goddesses I need your help.

beanie

Reaction score
I was changing Cally's bum and realised I didn't have a nappy nippa to fasten the new one so ran upstairs to where I knew there was oe When I came back down (a mere minute later) Cally's bum had exploded everywhere, especially all over my new cream rug!!!! Whilst I have been able to clean up the offensive bottom (the owner of whom is now chuckling away to herself whilst eating a rice cake) my rug is still yellowish where she did the crime. Any miracle cures?? OH is not going to be happy when he sees this, I might have well just pooed on the rug myself for all the whining he's going to do.

I am NO domestic goddess but apparently hanging the offending article outside on the washing line in the SUN will bleach it back to its usual colour. So someone told me in my DIE carrot stains DIE thread.

My neighbour who is a stain remover godess (and handily off work today for you!!) says to soak it with milk for 1hr, keep the kids off it and then give it a good scrub with hot soaky water.

Hope it works

SarahH said:
My neighbour who is a stain remover godess (and handily off work today for you!!) says to soak it with milk for 1hr, keep the kids off it and then give it a good scrub with hot soaky water.

Hope it works

so do I otherwise I am going to buy a rug to cover the stain on the other rug - or dye the rug yellow and pretend its deliberate

Debecca, the sun is usually my first port of call but as she did it, the sun went in and it started to rain - I am sensing a conspiracy

cheers for the tips

I dont know why I clicked on this thread, I am by no means a goddess, never mind one of the domestic variety!

Only thing I could suggest is that Oxy powder stuff, and water... scrub scrub scrub, thats what I use on my cream carpets... I have yet to ruin them :lol: !!

Vanish soap bar and lots of scrubbing worked well on our poo-on-cream stains.

Why does it never happen on something wipe clean?

vanish carpet moose has worked everytime for me so far :D

What is the rug made out of? I had/have two wool rugs (they were great pre-baby) and both got some light stains on them and I tried to get them off but even water changes the colour. Now I have hidden one in the loft and the other one is dying slowly in the lounge. Have you got any instructions on the back of the rug?

hennaly said:
vanish carpet moose has worked everytime for me so far :D

Is that an invisible large antlered creature that lives in your carpet? :rotfl:

errmm!! cream rug and children?! are you nuts lol..

i would try all the products you can.. what did you scrub it with while it was wet? because once the stain dryers its harder to get it out.. as the girls said.. shove it int eh sun as its poo hopefully it will work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back