• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EEEEEK!!

Urchin

Reaction score
I'm NOT happy with OH at the moment!

He was out last night and a HUGE spider came into the lounge. Normally I can just stick a glass over them but this thing was MASSIVE! I had to use the biggest glass vase we have, and even then I couldn't bring myself to use paper to cover the bottom and chck it outside, so I left it on the floor in the corner of the room.

When OH got home I asked him to do it and he said he would.
I went up to bed, reminding him to please take the spider out!

I came downstairs this morning, put Brody on the floor and went to stick thre kettle on. When I came back 30 seconds later Brody is sitting playing with the glass vase :shock: and the spider is nowhere to be found.

I rang OH to check and he forgot to take it out. So now not only am I not happy Brody was near a glass vase...but the spider is back somewhere in this room and it's freaking me out!!

the spider has probably escaped to the outside urchin, i would think that you are all safe, unless brody ate it :puke:

I had about 4 huge spiders in the house last night! Luckily I dont mind them as DH isnt about during the week.
He'll be long gone by now Urchin, get a dog, they just gulp them down lol!!! I have to shout at my dog not to eat them lol, poor things.

I think I might buy one of those plug in bug/spider repellant things, or there's spray isn't there?

With the colder weather we seems to have loads all of a sudden!

*shudders*

Oh poor you. We've had several biggy's in the house lately.

Buy some Raid and spray all the edges, window frames, any holes etc that should kill the blighter. Hate spiders, they should all die :evil:

urchin said:
I think I might buy one of those plug in bug/spider repellant things, or there's spray isn't there?

*shudders*

WHERE DO I GET THAT STUFF FROM?????????????????

il buy any thing i hate them. the tiny tiny little baby ones that look like ants i just used to leave them but now i get kris to kill them to because they grow into big ones..............

i hate them soooooooooooooo much big ugly monsters

I had a fairly largish spider in my bath this morning - not enormous, I've seen bigger, but big enough. I don't mind them too much in the bath though coz I can just swirl them away. Anywhere else in the house though I freak out.

dionne said:
urchin said:

*shudders*

il buy any thing i hate them. the tiny tiny little baby ones that look like ants i just used to leave them but now i get kris to kill them to because they grow into big ones..............

I think they breed in my nan house (where I used to live) and they would only come out because im soo scared of them I cant even be in the same room as them if tehre is one in the house I go to a neighbours house until OH is home from work and kill them hahahaha :twisted: totally agree they are monsters and should be banished! lol

The creepy crawlies here are huge! I mean wayyyyyyyyyyyy bigger than home - it freaks me out. We had a friggin locust in the bathroom - man have you seen the size of those things! I almost died!

Bloody Hell Urchin :shock:

I think I'd have gone out for the day/week/month/year :rotfl:

To be honest though they normally hide when there are people about. They don't like the vibrations. So prob won't reappear until the night time :?

I hate spiders, especially the big ones that seem to look at you and laugh....... We had one in the kitchen before that was so big even my husband wouldn't kill it so the only option we had left was the "DYSON", we heard it's body hitting the tube all the way up YUKKK then quickly emptied it in to the bin.

Someone told me that September is the month when spiders start coming indoors.

I have also squirted them with hairspray as it stops them running away so quick and they can't move!!!!!!!!!!! (think I am evil :twisted: )

BubbleOne said:
So prob won't reappear until the night time :?

You were RIGHT!!!

I walked into the kitchen about 20mins ago and it was sitting on top of my washing pile!!!!

OH put it outside FINALLY :lol:

:shock: Thank god its gone, unless it was its evil twin???????? :rotfl:

glad its left your house now, but readin this has reminded me that its dark and wet outside and the spiders are all moving into the house as i think about it.... freaking out slightly.....
ive only just moved in here and my neighbour told me today that we get huge ones here thru the wet n winter months OMG!! why did she have to tell me this :shock:

dionne said:
urchin said:

*shudders*

They do plug in ones and all sorts!

this site has one

http://www.izola.co.uk/

or here's spray

im soooo glad to be the first person to live in the house it was only built few months back so not to spidery lol but im seeing cobwebs in my shed :x and thats were the buggys are kept. i have to tell kris the morning before he goes to work if i might be going out so he can get the buggy out :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back