Eeeeeek! Couple of questions!

EmmaLR

Reaction score
Good Morning! I have a couple of questions and was wondering if someone could answer cas im freaking!

It is normal to get growing pains at 11 weeks? Since yesterday ive been getting feelings kind of like cramps but i no blood, spotting or anything!

Also when do you really start to show, im still not looking that big and its making me really paranoid! My belly isn't that hard either!

:wall:

Try not to worry - (this coming from me who does nothing but worry).

I did lose my last baby at 8 weeks, but my cramping pain was really bad and I had bleeding from week 5.

A girl I work with is 26 weeks and only has a very slight bump and even that didn't start showing until very recently.

I'm 7 weeks now with only slight pains (this I'm told is normal) and no bleeding, but it doesn't stop me worrying. So I guess it's a wait and see game for all of us. Hope you feel better soon 8)

Hi Emma :wave:

Don't worry, it is totally normal to get growing pains, ligament stretching etc. your bosy is rearranging internally to make room for baby so its only natural. :hug:

Also with regards to the bump, you're still maybe a little early for that, my bump came at about 14 weeks, my tummy is really only just hard now! Up until a few weeks ago my tummy would be soft in the morning, and get firmer throughout the day. But I was longing for a bump at your stage, and then a few weeks later it just kind of popped out over a couple of days! You'll probably notice that your jeans get a little tighter, so maybe move into under bump maternity for comfort, but your bump will be there before you know it :wink: :hug:

Awww thank you so much, I feel better now! Theres nothing worse than getting stressed but sometimes you just can't help it! :)

Its impossible not to worry babe :hug:

I was exactly the same when I was in first tri. Have you had your scan yet?

Its an exciting time for you, and you'll be a big fatty like me before you know it, then you'll have all the other joys like back ache and bump ache! Wouldn't change it for the world though, its a great experience so enjoy it :hug: :hug:

I though i was going to have my scan next week, but i havn't an appoinment letter or card come through.

I just called the midwife and she said that i won't get my scan now until im 13.5 weeks as there are quite alot of scans to get through at the moment!

Aghhhh another week of worrying! Im sure its going to be ok but you can't help wonder!

Ive just noticed a little bit of spotting, literally only 2 small spots with a brownish color.

I hope thats ok and its just my belly growing! :pray:

Hi Emma

I am 10 1/2 weeks and have the same spotting as you, is everything ok now?

Hello!

Yeah the pains have gone now, it was really weird! My lower stomach is starting to feel a bit harder now so maybe it was growing pains.

I had a bit of a stella belly to begin with, I wasn't large about a size 8/10 but i def feel abit of a difference now!

I havn't had any spotting since! Are you having your first scan soon?

Hi ya,

Just a wee bit of advice for those of you who aren't experiencing a hard tummy. Try lying down and pressing your pubic area where the hair grows. I think you'll find that iarea is unusually hard as baby starts off quite low down (lower than most ladies realise). I am on the large size and my pubis (?) not sure of the correct terminology ... is nearly the same height as my flabby tunmmy now LOL (TMI) :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back