Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

bbee

Reaction score
oooo so happy!
as most of you know, i need a repeat anomaly scan as my little naughty moo was fast asleep in the wrong position! so they gave me a scan date (2nd august) and said that theyd ring about time.. but they didnt.. so i rang up and they said that i can come on the 30th of july!!!! sorry its a pointless thread but im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! i hope baby is in a cooperative position!

does anybody have any tips on what i can do to wake baby up a bit? i fear the same will happen this time again. should i eat something sugary before i go in? i really want baby to be awake and wriggly like at my 12 week scan! he/she has turned into such a lazy bones! x x x

Last edited:
Ice cold water will wake baby up I had to go back cos she couldn't c scan n 4 weeks later she seem it so don't worry u can move from left to right on the bed n baby should move too x

Apparently chocolate is meant to make them wriggle! X

I was told skittles and orange juice but to avoid chocolate and caffeine as makes them sleepy x

I didn't eat anything before my scan, I went out on a full bladder and I drank half a bottle of pepsi before going to see the sonographer and our little Sophia was jumping about like crazy! :) xxx

Thanks ladies :) It's so frustrating! I feel it kicking all day and even when I get my Doppler, you can hear it swishing around! But as soon as its time for scan it decides to go to sleep!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back