Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by bbee, Jul 24, 2013.

1. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

oooo so happy!
    as most of you know, i need a repeat anomaly scan as my little naughty moo was fast asleep in the wrong position! so they gave me a scan date (2nd august) and said that theyd ring about time.. but they didnt.. so i rang up and they said that i can come on the 30th of july!!!! sorry its a pointless thread but im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! i hope baby is in a cooperative position!

does anybody have any tips on what i can do to wake baby up a bit? i fear the same will happen this time again. should i eat something sugary before i go in? i really want baby to be awake and wriggly like at my 12 week scan! he/she has turned into such a lazy bones! x x x

#1 bbee, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  2. Sam2013

Sam2013 Well-Known Member

Ice cold water will wake baby up I had to go back cos she couldn't c scan n 4 weeks later she seem it so don't worry u can move from left to right on the bed n baby should move too x

3. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

Apparently chocolate is meant to make them wriggle! X

4. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

I was told skittles and orange juice but to avoid chocolate and caffeine as makes them sleepy x

5. LauraMummyToBe

LauraMummyToBe Well-Known Member

I didn't eat anything before my scan, I went out on a full bladder and I drank half a bottle of pepsi before going to see the sonographer and our little Sophia was jumping about like crazy! :) xxx

6. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies :) It's so frustrating! I feel it kicking all day and even when I get my Doppler, you can hear it swishing around! But as soon as its time for scan it decides to go to sleep!xxx