My 20 week Scan Pictures!

moss

Reaction score
I had my scan today and enjoyed it so much more than the 12 week one because I wasn't nearly as nervous! The baby wasn't as cooperative this time so- on their hands and knees in a crawling position and moving around a lot so the pictures aren't quite as sharp, but it meant it was easy to keep the gender a surprise! Sorry these are so big! D:

21week2.jpg

21week1.jpg

Congratulations!! :cheer: Great pics!

Well done for staying team green! xx

Thanks! It took some willpower after my husband said he wanted to know... 25 minutes after my scan was supposed to have started!

Great to hear you had a fantastic time and congratulations on choosing Team Green :hug: :cheer: :hug:

What lovely pictures, your LO looks really happy in there :D

Oh Moss what beautiful pictures! You must be so pleased. I enjoyed this scan more and I loved the way the sonographer moved along the body checking everything - I got a really good look.

I can only admire your resolve to remain Team Green. You'll have a lovely surprise in a few months!

awwww, lovely pics. Good on you for staying team green - I have no wllpower!

Wow check out bubbas spinal cord! Thats amazing!!

You made a bubba hon :)

:hug: :cheer:

Awww congrats on staying team green, i really wish i wold have had the will power but i hate surprises.
Great pics of the little bubs.

Wow, amazing pictures! My OH and I are in awe over the second one. Such a clear picture of the spine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back