i cant do anything!

trixipaws

Reaction score
iv been out with my girl friend 2nite, and i got home i think it was about 2.30am, maybe 3. anyway there was a note on the stairs from my boyf saying be extra quiet as millie is in bed with him! so i didnt wanna climb into bed and disturb her (she stirred enough when i crept softly softly just to get my slippers!) and i wanted a shower too but our bedroom is too close to the bathroom and also we cant close the bedroom door coz its broken and will stay stuck shut if we close it! millie's nursery is right down the hall with a closed door so i couldve got away with it! im not really one for kipping on couches (unless i am wrecked- which i havent been since 2006!) anyway there's no covers and its too cold! i so want a shower, gah! cant wake millie up tho. so im putting nail varnish on my toenails and coming on here (no this is not a complex excuse its true!) i painted my fingernails but it looks crap so im gonna redo them. luckily im not feeling too tired, as the painkillers iv been on lately have made me drowsy and iv been going to bed grannyishly early, sometimes before 10pm! lol so i think iv got a bit of sleep credit! will prob be exhausted this evening tho lol!

sorry waffling now better go do my finger nails!

btw if anyone else is up now, what are u doing up at this ungodly hour!

an hour late but as usual shit nightmares keeping me up

hope you got some sleep hun xxx

lol i am sooooooooooooo tired now :bored:

im waiting for millie to want a nap (i think she's phasing out her last daytime nap these days tho so hope she wants one :pray: ) so i can nap too! ahhhhhhhh! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back