[EDIT warning... sad story] Sick people

Awful - I have never got my head round this kind of thing ...how another human can treat a helpless child or any person to the bitter end. Vile vile man and those like him.

I think it gets me more how the parent can fail their own born.

I've gone around things like this in my mind before. I know people abuse their kids. My Dad and his brothers and sisters were subjected to horrific abuse so I know it does happen but some stuff......I just dont know how to compute it :(

It makes me feel physically sick :( only makes me want to hug my own even more :cry:

Poor little baby xx

i cant even read it me its awful anything too do with hurting kids gives me sleepless nights! but u know what im like haha

thats disgusting, how can you comprehend that. Ewgh it makes me so mad

sick sick sick.

The thought of LO knocking herself accidentally on something, or falling turns my stomach, I can't imagine how someone could do that.

This is why I want to foster one day. Help children break out of circles of abuse :(

That is so sad :(

She was a week older than Toby is now... I don't understand how anyone could even think about causing a child any harm :cry:

That is so so sad, to me he and she should be subjected to what that little baby went through.
Bite marks FFS :shock:

:cry:

Why the hell would any mother "allow her babies death?" I don't understand why women would let ANYONE hurt their babies. I'd have got a knife and stabbed him to death the first time he even looked at her like he was going to hurt her.

It's hard to sit back and think this goes on. The third time my dad hit me my mum made him leave and he had nothing to do with me untill I was old enough to decide to see him. Quite honestly, she should have made him leave the first time and I should never have gone to see him when I was older.

This makes me so angry, and makes me want to be a social worker so I can go and save them all!

Urgh... I couldn't read it as it too made me feel ill! I can't comprehend how someone can do that to any human being let alone a helpless baby.. Makes my stomach turn!

Poor baby girl! Toria... you do that hun!! and save all the babies!! :hug:

Disgusting and heart breaking. What kind of vile creature could hurt a tiny innocent deffensless child, makes me sick xx

That's awful, I can't even begin to understand people like that. I wish the same could be done to the parents, and then they ought to be kept in a cage for the rest of their lives so it can't happen again.

Poor poor baby. It makes me so sad. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back