• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ed Sheeran - Small Bump

I think there was a thread about it in the m/c section?

I was in the minority as I really don't like it :shock:

I don't like the music and some of the words just don't make sense???

xxxxxxxxxxx

I think there was a thread about it in the m/c section?

I was in the minority as I really don't like it :shock:

I don't like the music and some of the words just don't make sense???

xxxxxxxxxxx

How glad am I that I'm not the only pregnant woman who isn't keen on this song?!?!

Everyone assumes that I'll love it, but I really don't, lol x

I like it, but I agree that some of the lyrics don't make much sense..
I was suprised, I'm not really an Ed Sheeran fan. x

How glad am I that I'm not the only pregnant woman who isn't keen on this song?!?!

I listened to it for the first time and expected to be all emotional afterwards, I struggled to even get to the end of the song (the "sad" bit)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I listened to it for the first time and expected to be all emotional afterwards, I struggled to even get to the end of the song (the "sad" bit)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Same, I was expecting to be emotional x

Is it not about a 4 month old passing whilst being a small bump ? why would people think pregnant people like it, my cousin said to me "oooh small bump" its totes unrelated.

Its a nice song for those who can relate to it and thats nice but I dont like Ed Sheeran altogether - I dont understand why he goes all pitchy and winey sometimes.

Is it not about a 4 month old passing whilst being a small bump ? why would people think pregnant people like it, my cousin said to me "oooh small bump" its totes unrelated.

Its a nice song for those who can relate to it and thats nice but I dont like Ed Sheeran altogether - I dont understand why he goes all pitchy and winey sometimes.

Yeah, think it's about his friend who had a mc at 4months..
I just like the tune, I don't listen to the lyrics I looked them up and they don't make a whole lot of sense but thats just my opinion! I can understand why people would relate to it

I agree with the whiney singing!!

its not so much in that particular song he does it - its lego house that i particularly hate lol "and its dark in a cold december, but ive got you to keep me warm" that line he goes all funny haha! but yeah hes massive already loads of people love him.

i havent read through the lyrics to small bump, ive heard the chorus and got the jist but i imagine it wont make alot of sense, lego house makes zero sence to me.

"I'm gonna paint you by numbers
and colour you in
if things go right we can frame it, and put you on a wall"

WTF is that for lyrics ^ ? lolol xxx

I posted whilst listening to it it for the first time and was like "wow emotional pregnant women probably shouldn't listen to this" as I expected it to make me feel very sad.

By the time it ended I was like "I take it all back, the song is pooh" :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

LOL I havent even attempted to listen to the whole thing after hearing that lego house.

He is just awful. And the most ANNOYING thing is that hes got Ron Weasley in the video, and to me the song sounds more like a love song, yet the video is about a crazed fan. Hes so weird.

Shizz, I just realised Babywestwood liked the song and we're all slating it - sorry no offence BabyWestwood! lol xxxx

Yep - Sorry Baby Westwood, we're in the minority I promise! Most people love the song :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

10am on a friday morning and we're all ranting about Ed Sheeran, I suppoes all press is good press lol xxxx

Sorry!! My OH is quite keen on Ed Sheeran, he's got alot of his songs x

I'm gonna break the trend and say I think he's pretty good :D Not fantastic, of course, but then I think we're unlikely to find someone that is in the big pile of cack clogging up the charts these days - whoa, way to feel old lol :D

I like Ed Sheeran, but not sure about this song

I like the acoustic version better, he has never confirmed what the song is about as far as I know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back