Ectopic pregnancy ...

baublebaby

Reaction score
... Though we have had many miscarriages we've never suffered an ectopic. I'm just home from the hospital after having my right tube removed due to an ectopic. Will this physical and emotional pain ever go away? It's bad enough you've lost a baby and a tube now you have to suffer physically. Love and hugs xx

I'm so sorry hun, you are so brave. Make sure you rest up and look after yourself. Xx

Aww Hun, I am so sorry to hear what you are going through, especially after all your previous mcs :hug: :hug: Even though I've had 4 mcs I can't begin to imagine how hard it must be for you. Take it easy and look after yourself. One of my best friend's had an ectopic pregnancy and lost one of her tubes - she now has a gorgeous litte girl so don't give up hope of getting you long awaited baby, it will happen for you one day lovely :hug: xxxx

So sorry to hear hun :( hope you're ok and you start to heal physically and mentally soon xxx

I'm so very sorry. Sending healing thoughts your way. Take care. Xxx

I have a friend who went through the same thing hun. It didn't reduce her fertility as the tube that was left compensated for the one they'd removed (hopefully that'll be the same for you). I know this won't help with how sad you're feeling now, but my friend now has a little boy and a little girl and she had healthy pregnancies with both. Take care xx

Just wanted to say that I hope u heal quickly and find the strength to move forward. U r so v brave and I hope u get your baby v soon- u deserve nothing less. Take care xxx

I'm thinking of you. I replied to the other post. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back