• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

eBay - problems with sellers

Just wondered if anyone else has ever had to report a seller for sending you somthing significantly different to the listing. I ordered a skirt for an outfit, aswell as some other bits from this seller, and the skirt was a different size to the listing completely. The seller said she would order me a new size, but this was weeks ago, and has not contacted me again, dispite me repeatedly contacting her. she doesn't have a phone number anywhere so I have to resort to contacting eBay and using paypal to try and get my money back or resolve this with the seller.

Has anyone else had to do this and what was their experience of it?

paypal always has got me my money back so they are pretty good

i dont use paypell.

but i just ordered a baby carrier but there must be some thing missing as where harleys head rests there is valcro?? i mailed the seller and she just gave it loads saying you accusing me of stitching you up??

does any one no what happens if i bidded for something won the bid but no longer want it and im just egnoring the seller?????

i didn check his feed back first but now i have i dont want any thing from the smelly man
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

Maybe you can sort it out with the seller dionne if not you will recieve an unpaid strike thingy which doesnt really matter if its your 1st as your allowed to get 3 so if you wanna do that just ignore seller if they try to contact you they will then open up a dispute with ebay just ignore it all and you'll get one strike no1 will be able to tell you've had a strike cept from ebay lol

dionne if u bid on something and won the item he will prob leave u bad feedback and report u to ebay.

ive done this once i bidded on a buggy board with the OH account and 2 mins before it ended i outbid him with my account as i just notticed that it was comming with no attatchments so it was useless to me so the person left me bad feedback and reported me to ebay and i no longer can use that account, but i didnt use it anyway i only had bought 9 things from that one....lol

but if u find that it happens just set up a new account with a different email addy

sometimes u can email them if they are understanding enough they will give the second person under u a second chance offer

hope it works out for u hun
xxxx

cheers girls, but all his bad feed back on baby items say "STINK OF SMOKE..."
4.gif

Send him another message asking for a refund as it wasn't as described, and if he doesn;t give you one, open a dispute with ebay?
I try to check sellers feedback before buying from them now, too many dodgy people out there. :wall:

Sami have you requested the sellers contact info through ebay? If you have had a recent transaction with a seller they will email you their details including phone number. If you want me to find the link for you to do so give me a shout n il dig it out for ya ;)

It's okie hun I've already filed a dispute and paypal have contacted the seller, they have 20 days to contact me now.

dionne said:
cheers girls, but all his bad feed back on baby items say "STINK OF SMOKE..."
4.gif
pretty jank really how could someone sell something that reeked of smoke that someone else would use for their little one its annoying grr :twisted:

Sami said:
It's okie hun I've already filed a dispute and paypal have contacted the seller, they have 20 days to contact me now.

have u also filed a item significantly not described/non performing seller dispute on ebay?

Sami i have had a problem with a few, Andy goes on BT website puts in their postcode and name that is on their invoice and then it comes up with a phone number if they are with BT (which most people are), then he rings them!! Lol

He is so cheeky like that, but he why not if they have taken payment

Yvonne said:
Sami i have had a problem with a few, Andy goes on BT website puts in their postcode and name that is on their invoice and then it comes up with a phone number if they are with BT (which most people are), then he rings them!! Lol

He is so cheeky like that, but he why not if they have taken payment
thats a good idea though hehe bet they get a suprise

i dought a few things from ebay last week and the delivery said between 1 and 2 working days its a week later and my things still havent arrived what should i do. i got a travel cot which came within 3 days but im confused as why this stuff hasnt appeared yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back