• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ebay Ovulation Test Sticks????

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
Ello everyone! well its been 3months TTC and still no BFP's :-( my AF are really irregular 28days, 32days, 36days Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

alot of people have mentioned Ebay Ovulation sticks.... can anyone send me the Http: for them please???

also i am still very confused how optimum conception and ovulation works... i have used the calanders and they usually say that the day before i am due to ovulate i am most fertile... is this correct (my main problems is i dont know when i am ovulating though) therefore asking about the ebay thingy's!

also how do they work.... do u have to pee on them everyday..... im confused never seen one/used one before...

Thankyou for reading! hope i make sence and have gabbled on to much! hehe

:hug:

Hi tinkerbell

Also suffering from very irregualr AF and its very frustrating and confusing :wall: . I get OVT's off the below have a bought a few and very quick delivery.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FERTILITY-SOLU ... esstQQtZkm

You need to pee into a little container and dip them in everyday preferably later in the day as the type of hormone you need builds up throughout the day.

best wishes they work for you :pray:

Hi,

I would strongly recommend buying the Toni Weschler book, there is a sticky on here with the details.

I learnt so much about how to recognise when you are at your most fertile time of the month. I use the OV sticks just to confirm that I'm in my fertile time but once you know what signs to look out for you don't really need to use them.

When I was TTC my son, my cycles varied like yours too but I found that I always ovulated around day 18/19.

Defo read the book and try the ov sticks to get familiar with when you ovulate in your cycle.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back