• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ebay issues.

lozzi

Reaction score
Basically, a lad who i was seein a bit back seemed to think that creating an ebay acuont, and buying all the items i had on buy it now would be funny.

I am now lumbered with £30 worth of listing/final value fees.

Is there anyway in which i wont have to pay for them?

Also im concerned his next stunt will be negative feedback.

What do i do?

Flame said:
Report them to ebay?

yeah, but in the meantime im liable for 30 in charges, and i could end up wtih loads of negative feedback from him :(

Do you mean that you had things for sale and he bought them all? If so he will have to pay for them or you can report him to ebay. The listing fees are something you have to pay any time you put something on for sale but you will be refunded these if you report him (I think) :hug:

Snuggle said:
Do you mean that you had things for sale and he bought them all? If so he will have to pay for them or you can report him to ebay. The listing fees are something you have to pay any time you put something on for sale but you will be refunded these if you report him (I think) :hug:

yeah, its not just listing fees. Its final value fees. They are even dearer than the listing fees!!

:cry: why me...

Not really sure how that all works to be honest but hope you get it sorted hun :hug:

if u file non paying bidder thing u will be refunded the final value fee, but you will have to report him and they may investiaget and see the same person brought all the things and be nice, but unlikely, they will tell you to inform the police.

I'd also suggest you change the password to your Ebay listing asap if you've not already done so.

I'd maybe look to clearing that account up and then closing it (a takes forever task but it can be done) and start afresh.

Report him, see if they (Ebay) can/will help and fingers crossed. I'm not sure, as he had access to the account via valid password etc if they will be able to do much but you can try. I hope so.

i wouldnt even see it as an ex partner.. just a bidder.. if a normal bidder did the same ebay would refund the fees and you can relist them again... so if i were you i would do as others have said and report this person as a non paying bidder..

yeh as others says , report as none payer , fee's will be refunded and any feedback should be deleted / removed .

I've posted in the ebay community forum for you, so other more experienced ebayers should hopefully know exactly what to do and give links to how to do it... will let you know if I get any replies x

leckershell said:
I've posted in the ebay community forum for you, so other more experienced ebayers should hopefully know exactly what to do and give links to how to do it... will let you know if I get any replies x

Thanks hun.

Its soooo infuriating eh :(

altho i must say, he really needs to get a life, would have took him a while to create an email account.

if he doesnt pay then ebay should let you relist them for free, you can block certain bidders some how but im not sure how to. And as for the feedback...i asked ebay about this kind of thing before (i had a 13 year old boy buying my things and sending them back because he 'didnt want them anymore') and they didnt care! :shock:

jenna said:
if he doesnt pay then ebay should let you relist them for free, you can block certain bidders some how but im not sure how to. And as for the feedback...i asked ebay about this kind of thing before (i had a 13 year old boy buying my things and sending them back because he 'didnt want them anymore') and they didnt care! :shock:

Im tryin to work out what he has to gain from this, the only thing i can think of is my new address?

... and to leave you out of pocket with fees
... to annoy the hell out of you with long winded ebay process
... to give you bad feedback and annoy the hell out of you more by you then having to create a new account

How annoying. I'm going through an ebay dispute at the moment too :roll:

leckershell said:
... and to leave you out of pocket with fees
... to annoy the hell out of you with long winded ebay process
... to give you bad feedback and annoy the hell out of you more by you then having to create a new account

How annoying. I'm going through an ebay dispute at the moment too :roll:

Ive got a paypal dispute at the minute too arghhh

lol its not my week!!!

ps mods pls dont hunt me down for linking to another forum.. it's the ebay community help forum and im only trying to help, not advertise in any way :?

Thanks hun, ive had a look at the link, there sayin i cant file a none payer till the 13th november, and i cant cancel Malicious bids as the auction has already closed... :x

I rang ebay and apparently the office is shut and will reopen at 9am, bearing in mind its 9.15am :wall:

so yeah, jsut waitin for them to return the call

Even on the "bidder buying to harass" email link?

Okies :)

hope you get it sorted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back