ebay is my new best friend

laetitia85

Reaction score
I have found so many bargains lately, especially things for the baby... I'm becoming an addict. I just love it love it love it. Might even start selling some of my own stuff on it. Just wanted to share that with you :D

frangelle said:
I'm an ebay addict too I'm afraid :?

Hey, your back, its been so quiet without you!!!!!

I love e-bay for house stuff, my cooker was the best bargain ever, its one of those big black double things and Brad got it for £200 because we were the only people willing to pick it up!

I could never have afforded one otherwise!

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
I'm an ebay addict too I'm afraid :?

Hey, your back, its been so quiet without you!!!!!

I love e-bay for house stuff, my cooker was the best bargain ever, its one of those big black double things and Brad got it for £200 because we were the only people willing to pick it up!

I could never have afforded one otherwise!

Aw did you miss me? I've got my car now so i can go out :cheer: Having been stuck in for months, I am free, so to celebrate I went to tescos :roll:

frangelle said:
Aw did you miss me? I've got my car now so i can go out :cheer: Having been stuck in for months, I am free, so to celebrate I went to tescos :roll:

All day?? Must have been good!

If I did miss you, I would never admit it :shakehead: :rotfl:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

All day?? Must have been good!

If I did miss you, I would never admit it :shakehead: :rotfl:

Then I went to visit one of my friends, and then my other friend who lives just along the road from her. Oh to be freeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I have just discovered ebay and i have to say in thrilled with my latest bargain purchase!and i putmy flute up for sale as well!

I'm also an e bay addict. Actually you just reminded me to look for some jeans for Jake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back