Ebay - I cant believe it!!

jenna

Reaction score
Sold 4 tshirts on ebay last week, they all went for about £4. Sent them all off on monday. Went to pay for something by paypal and it said i couldnt. Checked my account and i was -£3.70. Found out some one had opend a despute againt me for one of the tshirts. Checked it out and it wouldnt really say what she was moaning about but wanted to know wether id posted it and wanted proof of posting. I complained to paypal because my account was still frozen after proveing id posted them and they replied saying the card that was used was stolen!!! And iv posted the tshirt and lost my £4 odd!!! Im not bother that i lost money on the tshirts which originally cost me £6 and there still brand new, im realy angry that i paid £3 to post the bloody thing too :evil: Found the girl on myspace aswell, aparently shes 24 and is at uni and everything... :evil: Made me so angry!!

So did they refund this girl because the card she used was stolen? or because the t-shirts didn't arrive in the post?
If they were lost in the post you can claim from Royal Mail if you have proof of posting.

no, theyve taken the money off us because the cards either stolen or cloned... dont know where its gone but i think paypal are "holding it" until they investigate it!!! :shock: So either way we lose out on the money and the tshirts gone and the amount of postage i paid AND i couldnt pay for something i won on ebay because paypal froze my account! :evil:

not suprised your mad..your the victim and been made to suffer

Fingers crossed they see in you favour when the investigation is finished.
This happened to me too, an 80 quid dress i sold was reversed after the girl had received it because the card was stolen but luckily i had a postaltracking number and paypal gave me the money back as this seemed like adequate proof.
Good luck

ebay scammers p*ss me off, grrrr
hope it works out for u jenna

Becks_again said:
how did u manage to find her on myspace lol?

we use our myspace for our clothing website to promote ebay sales. I checked her email addy to see if we had her as a friend (its easier than checking like 5000 pages lol) And we didnt, it must have been completly random. But if you stole a card wouldnt you buy a tv? or an mp3 player? or a phone? or something worth a bit more than £4?? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back