Ebay dilema - result

daftscotslass said:
Yay, good stuff! FWIW as a seller you HAVE to offer PayPal on your listings now - perhaps she didn't realise this, stuck in her PP details and people started paying her that way. She's obviously done something norty to be NARU'd!

I don't know but she had 100% feedback!

not wanting to rain on your parade but ebay sometimes suspend accounts and reinstate them in a week (its like a punishment). after that time she may still be able to bug you for the money- i bought off someone who did this.

they may have suspended her because of people complaining so i hope she doesn't get it reinstated.

x

kirstyxxx said:
not wanting to rain on your parade but ebay sometimes suspend accounts and reinstate them in a week (its like a punishment). after that time she may still be able to bug you for the money- i bought off someone who did this.

they may have suspended her because of people complaining so i hope she doesn't get it reinstated.

x

Hmm oh dear :think: .. well she was messing me about and she never gave me her add for a cheque either so I would say call it quits! :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back