QUICK....HELP....Paypal question.

NIE

Reaction score
Hi,

I have seen something I really want on ebay and I'm new to that sort of thing.

I set up a paypal account and I don't have enough funds in my paypal account. Will paypal still pay the seller from my account?

Does that make any sense?

A x

if you pay by paypal but you havent got any funds, then they will take the money from your bank acount to pay the seller, if that makes sense lol

Thanks. That's what I thought. xxx

Paypal take whats called an e-cheque. They transfer the money from your bank account to your paypal account and then onto the other persons account. It will probably take 3 or 4 days to clear, it works the same as if you were paying a normal cheque into your bank account. Hope that makes sense! (I'm not very good at explaining things like that!)

If you have a card set up it will take it from the card before your bank account. E-cheques can actually take up to 10 days to clear, I received one recently and it took a fortnight to clear. Go easy on your seller if you do pay by e-cheque, I ended up having to send an email every other day to the buyer to tell them it hadn't cleared yet because they were demanding to know why I hadn't sent their item even though I didn't have the money yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back