ebay cheapies...

BeckyJ

Reaction score
i no its been asked a million times b4 :oops: but im a scatter brain :oops:

which are the best ebay cheapy ov tests? i need 2 order some more 4 nxt cycle

I got mine from babymad off ebay. They do packs of ov & hpt ones too, which are good value. I got about 50 ov kits for about £10.

fertiliyplan do them as well for about the same price after shipping as babymad, and they have some different sensitivities - they do them in (I think) 15mIU, 30mIU and 40mIU. The 40 are great if you're like me and get faint lines most days. These ones work better for me than the babymad ones which I think have more ink in them, but it just depends what you need, really. The babymad ones are 25mIU standard.

before u buy the babymad opks a few girls on here have had some dodgy results with these including lots of false positives for days on end! also this is from a post a month or so ago:

I ordered these ov sticks after reading the auction about fda and ce approved bla bla bla.
When they reached here, they were mispelled on the packet as being "Ovultaion test"
Also, if the print can be put on by any1, so can the CE stickers.

Now to me that aint very professional, if you went to boots and got them or clear blue and they were spelled wrong,would you trust them?

I also got a few other things from there, a bbt thermometer for one and that had been inscribed with the babymad logo saying bbt thermometer when actually its a normal family digital thermometer for when your being sick going by the packaging and instructions. Says nowt about being an actual bbt.

hope this helps
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back