• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eating Habits

Jaidy

Reaction score
Ive started to notice that over the past week or two that even though I feel peckish or hungry when I go to actually eat something I get stuffed almost immediately and can hardly eat very much at all, and sometimes I just dont fancy it and it can make me feel sick.

Has anyone else had this? Could it be something to do with the space the baby is taking up now, leaving less room for my stomach??

Its really starting to annoy me as I love my food but im not enjoying eating anymore cos I feel constantly bloated. :(

yes its normal jade.
wait till you're where i am no. two weetabix bloats me :doh:

it is annoying coz i want a good meal but its so uncomfy to eat it.

budge said:
yes its normal jade.
wait till you're where i am no. two weetabix bloats me :doh:

it is annoying coz i want a good meal but its so uncomfy to eat it.

Urghhhhhhhhh I dont want it to get worse. Especially as il be as fat as a house come xmas, fit to burst and il probably struggle to eat my xmas dinner. Thats going to be a tragedy I tell you. Il have to have my xmas pudding first so that I am sure I have room for it!

Thats what im like... I find I cant eat anything anymore. I was pigging out on sweets etc in the second tri, but now I cant really eat much.

I make food for OH and Zack, but I just have a jam sandwich :lol:

I had a bowl of cereal just a minute ago and even feel bloated from that!

I am like that too. Went to mcdonalds yesterday and ordered a quarter pounder with cheese meal and eat two mouth and was full. hubby ate rest. Had about two chips and felt really sick. I sat there drinking still fanta which I am craving like mad. They dont sell it in shops. Been having soup loads as dont fill up as quickly.

Hannah X

I can still eat quite abit, the only problem I have is its hard to eat becuase my ribs hurt and my back so its really uncomfortable trying to eat no matter what position I am in :(

I cant eat much I just have small snacks, when I make tea for Oh and Luke I just have the veg so at least im getting some goodness.

Im glad its not just me with the Mcdonalds thing I was exactly the same at Burger King yesterday Hannah, made me feel quite ill!!

My OH is crazy about still fanta too :D

When we did a charity event, we contacted McDonalds and they gave us free 1000 cups and the syrup to make the still fanta.
Just make up a charity and a event and send them a letter you will have unlimited supply then

Jaidy, that's exactly how I have been feeling! It says in my book it is normal and that we should eat little and often rather than big meals. I have been trying to do this at work but then feel like I am eating at my desk all day!! :shock:

I can't face my dinner yet, feel too sick!

Yep I have been feeling like this too... the thing is I was overweight before I started and I hate eating in front of people... now it seems like I am eating all the time..

1 satsuma and I am full but people are now commenting oh eating again!!! even my mum has said you had better watch what your eating you don't want to put too much weight on! What they don't realise is it has been about 2 weeks since I sat down and had a proper meal! Instead I have been snacking or grazing on fruit and veg!!!

its not fair!!

Lyndsey

Ive just scoffed a big bowl of strawberry ice cream with chocolate cake and strawberry syrup :oops:

lol I'm finding sumwere to put it :lol:

Tho I must admit a few weeks ago I didnt eat alot but over the past week I seem to have room again :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back