Eating!!!

MarchPumpkin

Reaction score
Does anyone feel like they can't stop eating?
I started maternity leave on fri and feel like all I have done since I've been off is eat!! I no we need only 200 more calories per day so don't need to over do it but don't know if I am actually hungry, if its bordem or the days are just going over quicker than I thought and it is time to eat again!! :( x x

I'm the same. Would probably eat the cardboard box my goodies r in if I didn't have any left! I'm makin the most of it as I'm straight back on slimming world once Pip is born!

You don't have that long left tho, which is good 4u!! :) I just think if I go past my due date I will have put on loads of weight!! I feel like my face is gettin bigger feel useless not doing much during the day. ;-( going swimming tomorrow so hopefully I'll feel betta after that!! X

Really......it is the only time when u can eat whatever u like, when ya like and how u like it! Plus the same goes for sleep...i eat all day and i sleep all day, obviously not together lol! Again it is the only time in your life when you can....SO MAKE THE MOST OF IT!! same for Larlybelle...I am going to WeightWatchers when this bambino arrives so i am going to eat and sleep to my heart's content until then lol!!

I eat all day long I bought myself a box of special k on Friday and by monday morning it had all gone thats on top of everything else that I have eaten. I tend to graze all day long rather than eating full meals because I cant fit propper meals in anymore I have a roast at around 6:30 on a sunday evening struggle to eat even half the portion I used to but by 8:30 I am starving again :( im giong to go and find some fod now :D

i love cereal, especially weetabix haha. If i want something to eat then il get it lol just didnt know if it was just me or if thats how you become in the last tri. Just had some cheerios haha x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back