Eating every few hours

charlie26

Reaction score
Is this just me or does anybody else feel hungry every couple of hours??
I eat my breakie at 6.30 come 10 i am starving hungry (its a choice between eating or being sick) So i eat, then lunch time, then tea time, then a nice piece of cake in the evening. Just cant seem to stop. I have got a little worse for sickness in the last week. It comes in the evening when im making tea. Certain things make me want to be sick. I have to cook with the door open wide. I will be the size of a house by the time my baby is born xxx

yep..i have breakfast about 7a, and then by 9:30 i am starving again!!! it's completely normal

xx

Yep am eating so much more than I ever have, never before had breakfast but am now getting up in the morning and heading straight for the fridge. Mine's not due to sickness but its a really good excuse to send the bf down to tesco's at 2am :)

Haha yes great excuse, make the most of it xx

I have this as well. Though I've been Eating crisps every 5 mins!

I ate 2 packet of crisps and was debating weather to open a 3rd, had to stop my self. Bought loads of salard & fruit yesterday so hopefully i will stay away from the crisps, however i really fancy something sweet after my tea in the evening and im opting for chocolate cake, not very good i know, but it tastes so nice hehe xx

I cant seem to stop eating crisps either and bran flakes with full fat milk mmmmmmmm, my MW told me i can eat as much of the cereal as i want because it has everything you need in it but its the crisps i want the most!!! Hope my hunger calms down soon.

Hiya I am also the same! I've put on weight already!! I've bought some bananas and fruit pots to try n keep
Me away from the treats jar!! Xx

oh charlie thank god you are like this too. I don't stop! and actually physically can't stop I am so hungry all the time I am given my OH a real run for his money in the giant dinner stakes. I get full quite quick though but am hungry again about half an hour later. If I don't eat every hour or so then I feel sick and get the shakes and feel a bit light headed. Honestly if it doesn't move in my house I am eating it!!!!!! lol

I can't seem to eat very big meals so want to snack all the time - crisps being my favourite as well!! Just feel so sick all the time I eat what I want when I can. Figure I'll try and rein it in during the 2nd tri when I feel a bit better!!!

Lol, well i have just been out for sunday lunch and i ate a massive plate full, now im sat here thinking what i can eat next, the kids r making buns so im going to tuck into them mmmmmmmm xx

omg all i been craving is meat.... think toby carvery is in order! OH is sick, but ill go on my own lol x

I had to eat every 2 hours in order to stay relatively sane and not bee sick, i gained weight in tri1 but it has slowed down a lot in tri3, I now have horrible heartburn and cant eat much so enjoy your food while you can

LOL, i dont feel like eating today, think im going to throw up. Guna try force something down before work. Cant wait to get to tri 3 :) and ladies sunday lunch is the way forward, i never miss my sunday lunch, the best meal of the week by far :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back