Easy Digest milk....

emmie

Reaction score
Well after travelling a 50 mile round trip i managed to locate some easy digest milk from aptimil and he has just had his first feed so fingers crossed his trapped wind will go and he will be a much happier baby. not that hes not happy now but he sometimes has such wind it really hurts and stresses him out.

Quick question how long do you think the old milk will take to get out of his system and him to start feeling better?

Also has anyone changed to this milk, if so what differences did you notice?

Cheers em xxx

Any change of milk should be given 2 weeks to see full results.

However, after about 3 days I saw a change in Corey... and after one week he kept it all down (as vomiting was our reason for using it)

It took us a good 10 days to see a difference. But it def worked for us :hug:

FWIW I am sure that you can order milk in from any pharmacy - so if it works u wouldn't need to travel that far - just get them to order it in for you each week :hug:

We were ones that comfort milk didn't suit. We tried C&G comfort (which is pretty much the same as easy digest) and ended up with around 10 disgusting watery dirty nappies a day that stank to the high heavens, hardly any less sickness and no less wind. Her bum was all sore from it as well. I know it works wonders for quite a lot of babies but there was no way I was putting my daughter through that for a fortnight just in case it might work. We lasted about a week and it was the same story every day.

OK so I'm not a seller of it but it's good to hear all points of view. Fingers crossed it helps his wind :hug:

daftscotslass said:
We were ones that comfort milk didn't suit. We tried C&G comfort (which is pretty much the same as easy digest) and ended up with around 10 disgusting watery dirty nappies a day that stank to the high heavens, hardly any less sickness and no less wind. Her bum was all sore from it as well. I know it works wonders for quite a lot of babies but there was no way I was putting my daughter through that for a fortnight just in case it might work. We lasted about a week and it was the same story every day.

OK so I'm not a seller of it but it's good to hear all points of view. Fingers crossed it helps his wind :hug:

Isla was the same..turbo poos and they were rank :puke:
Her bum got sore pretty quick :(
Good thing was she slept really well, and had less wind but those poops.....man alive....
We lasted a week....

well we will see how is goes for us, it does say that it can make really loose poos and more wind to start with while there body gets used to it. i am praying its ok as i bought 4 boxes of it as we had to travel so far to get it lol. :pray: :pray:

he has been on it a day now and we have just had the first poo, and.... it wasnt that bad so fingers crossed hes gonna be ok with it. Just as well as i bought nearly 40 quids worth of it and i dont wanna waste it lol. :D oh and his wind isnt stressing him out anymore :D

We changed Lola to C&G comfort and its been brill! I hope things work well for you and LO hun!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back