Early scan

frankie247

Reaction score
Today I had my early scan as both my previous pregnancies have ended in miscarriage. On previous occasions I've come out the scan room in tears but not today!

Had an internal scan because only 6 weeks but baby in the right place and I watched the heartbeat flickering away. It was amazing! I couldn't have a photo though, which is a shame but just got to cross my fingers and hope for the best. Next scan 29th December so hopefully in time for New Year we will know if we are going to be lucky!

Had to then go to pathology lab for blood tests as I'm a fainter and they can never find any veins, I was so occupied by replaying the image on the screen that I didn't know she'd even started to take any blood when she told me it was all done!

That's brilliant news hun, it feels soo good to see the heartbeat for the first time. Why coudnt you have a photo? Xx

I am really pulled to have an early scan - sounds so reassuring!

That's brilliant news hun, it feels soo good to see the heartbeat for the first time. Why coudnt you have a photo? Xx

She said I couldn't have a photo that early on, they only do them for 12 and 20 week scans!

Wow, great news hun so happy for u :) xx

Yay, so so pleased for you :) here's to the next healthy 6 weeks :) x x

thats fab hun i am thinking of an early scan to xxx

Thats fantastic news frankie, can only imagine how nervous you were to then be overjoyed! xxxxxxx

Yay it was all good, so glad for you.
Cant believe they wouldnt give you a picture, my radiographer at my 8 weeks scan gave me a little freebie as i was soo worried, think it depends on who you get.
Hope the nextscan goes well xx

Glad your scan went well hun, 29 December is my sons birthday so it's a good day xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back