• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early scan yesterday *Pics*

NickyB

Reaction score
We went for an early reassurance scan yesterday. These are the two best pictures:

0126122054_scanheartbeat.jpg

0126122259_scansize.jpg

It was so exciting! I'm so glad I did it now, was mega worried yesterday morning and convinced it would all be wrong! We heard the heartbeat as well as seeing it, it measured to within a day of our prediction based on conception date. It was so amazing and calming, and... everything, to see a little blob floating about looking exactly like the pictures you see in the books.

Thumbs up to Berkshire Independent Scanning if anyone was considering going.

Fingers crossed the next few weeks goes to plan... :)

aw thats fantastic hun :cheer:

very pleased for you that it all went well :D

was that an internal scan?

:hug:

No, it was external, which was even cooler. I didn't expect to see anything without having to look inside! lol

It's amazing to see those pics.

I'm looking at doing the same too when I get to 7 weeks.

So happy that everything is good with your LO :D

Oh its so cute, at least i know what to expect when i go on weds as im having a scan at the same time too :)

Congrast hon

xx

Good luck for you Sharne, I wanted to know what to expect too. I found this little site last night which I found really interesting.

http://www.ob-ultrasound.net/p_left.htm

And bagpuss, I'd recommend it. I was so nice to see it, feels so nice to feel more assured now, and have DH squeezing my leg when we heard the heartbeat... it was a real moment!

I hope nothing goes wrong now. :)

Thanks for posting that hun, i too have got an early scan on thursday and will be 7+4 so nice to know what to expect

:cheer:

Oh thats wonderful im so pleased for you!

I wish I had seen something like that!

Oh Nicky thats amazing. I can relate to that feeling yesterday relief and now fingers crossed rest all goes well, it sure will! Your pics look so cute, DH kept smiling looking at the screen and he does his little baby face saying thoo thweetthh...lol, and I was there with my tears of joy but it was all so worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back