Had a scan yesterday....

noodle1

Reaction score
Had a 'reassurance' scan yesterday to make sure baba was still alive in there and it is!! Alive and well and was kicking and waving!!!

They measured it and said I was 11 weeks which is more than I thought and I was pretty sure of my dates. I thought I was more 9 weeks...

Got another one with my consultant in 2 weeks so will wait for conformation from him!

Scan20020_2_2.jpg

So relieved :D

that's great news!

p.s. you may want to edit your pic to blank out your full name and personal details - you never know who's looking and what they'll do with it :(

Thats great :)
How did you get a picture of it, do the hospital give it to you, or do you take it on your phone or something?
:)

jazzmum2be said:
How did you get a picture of it, do the hospital give it to you, or do you take it on your phone or something?

Pics are fab! :cheer: :cheer:

Usually the hospital will print a copy off for you and you have to pay them for it, usually a couple of quid, well that's how it is round our way anyway!

Agree with blanking out your personal details though hun, there are far too many weirdoes around who might pretend that your scan pictures are theirs :shock:

Kittykins said:
that's great news!

p.s. you may want to edit your pic to blank out your full name and personal details - you never know who's looking and what they'll do with it :(

Good idea, how do I do that then?

jazzmum2be said:

Yep, like M&M's said I paid for the pics that they printed which were £2 each x

Fantastic, what great reassurance! Lovely scan pictures too, so clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER